Chapter 211: Roasted Wood

Bai Yue has a set of clothes on her body, which is now torn into pieces of cloth by the white bone vine, and can only be wrapped in a quilt.

Xiong Yao roasted wood on the side, and wood roasted wood. Inferior wood is used as fuel, and good wood is used as food.

The scent of the food...well, it is actually the smell of firewood smoke coming out, which added a bit of popularity to the deep forest of the cold.

Bai Yue sat in Xiong Yao's arms, selected two larger pieces of cloth, and then wrapped them around her body as a skirt and a tube top.

"Look, how about this?" Bai Yue put on her clothes and turned twice on the ground.

By the bonfire, the girl wore a tube top with a large bow tie on her chest, and a short skirt that only covered the middle of her thigh, revealing her flat abdomen and slender and well-proportioned limbs. The chest is full and her hips are straight. The beautiful figure is revealed.

Xiong Yao couldn't help swallowing, staring blankly at Bai Yue and nodding, and said in a low voice, "It looks good."

Bai Yue blushed.

The wolf cubs saw the mother's new image and curiously circled her.

The ground is icy cold, and Bai Yue stepped on the ground barefoot, shivering quickly.

As soon as Xiong Yao stretched out his long arms, Bai Yue regained Xiong Yao's arms, and his big fiery palm pressed against the soles of her feet, quickly dispelling the cold.

But Bai Yue's exposed skin is still cold, and she had goose bumps on her body.

Xiong Yao wrapped her in a quilt, rubbed her feet gently with both hands, and said: "It's ok to wear it at home, but it's not good for people to see on outside, it's too revealing."

Bai Yue "poofed" smiled, but Xiong Yao is still a conservative person.

"You males only wear shorts, and sometimes don't wear anything. Why do I become exposed when I wear them like this?" Bai Yue said with an eyebrow raised.

Xiong Yao choked, he felt that Guoguo made a lot of sense, but he still didn't want her to be seen by other orcs like this.

After a long pause, Xiong Yao found a reason: "Because females are used to dressing strictly."

Bai Yue shrugged, she didn't care what kind of animal she is wearing. It was quite convenient after she got used to it, as long as she didn't wear it as an "angel" (bird costume).

It’s just that the zipper is designed to be lower. The current height is not convenient for her to go to the toilet.

The firewood is burning with a crackle, and a lot of yellow foam appeared from the wood above the flame. After clean it, the bubbles finally stopped.

Xiong Yao removed the wood, tore a piece, blew and handed it to Bai Yue.

"Try it, the freshly roasted wood tastes very special."

Bai Yue took a bite with suspicion. The hot wood didn't seem to be that hard and chewed better.

Well, not bad.

But soon, the smell in the wood is released, and Bai Yue's mouth is full of the smell of wood smoke, and she almost burst into tears.

This taste is really not flattering!

"Um... it's okay." Bai Yue swallowed the wood scraping her throat with difficulty, and said with a mouth full of smoke.

"Wow!" The wolf cubs yelled anxiously, and grabbed Xiong Yao twice with their paws.

Xiong Yao smiled and tore the wood into several pieces with his bare hands, and gave them to them.

"Be careful." Xiong Yao concern.

"Wow~" In response to Xiong Yao, the wolf howling is sobbing and eating.

For this dinner, Bai Yue took two bites casually and then didn't eat it. However, with only two bites, her stomach is worn out uncomfortably.

Xiong Yao and the baby wolf ate deliciously, and there is no bite left.

...

The next day, when the sun is rising, the white bone vine arrived.

Xiong Yao and Bai Yue just got up, seeing the white bone vine, Xiong Yao stand up.

"You dare to show up." Xiong Yao clenched his fists, and the muscles of his arms swelled up, as hard as a rock.

After a night of recovery, his injuries are basically healed, only the severely injured parts still had blood scabs.