Chapter 317: City-Wide Announcement

Shi Quan is rushing to the capital. He wants to be a master, so the head of state is naturally his goal.

To be the head of state, one depends on combat effectiveness, second on the basis of power, and third, the human heart, which is also the most important one.

The first two are half-high, he can only rely on the win over people.

As a result, Shi Quan made its own way and announced the news of Guoguo to the residents of the capital, demonstrating his selflessness.

Although the senior officials in the capital hated Shi Quan for destroying their chances of occupying females privately, they were also deceived by his integrity, and they secretly admired him.

Bai Yue, at this time, has been transferred to the center of the most closely guarded military base in the capital.

A small room is temporarily decorated into a pink girlish style suitable for females to live in. Bai Yue is sitting on the balcony corner of the room with her body, bowed her head, and the corner of her eyes looked at the orcs standing aside watching her.

That's right, just watching, Bai Yue felt like in a zoo animal. Her self-esteem is severely trampled on.

"Why aren't you talking?" an orc asked, seeing his aura and knowing that his social status is definitely not low.

They only watched from a distance, because they took a step forward, and the female shrank a little to the corner, so she left a safe distance.

Bai Yue had already pretended to be so innocent with mental retardation. Without saying a word, she appeared to be scared and nervous. She seemed to be a little more alert than ordinary females, except that it is no different from ordinary females.

The orcs who are watching already had doubts, and they left the room and contacted Shi Quan.

For a while, Shi Quan's phone is almost busy.

Shi Quan made the video public so that everyone in the capital could see it, and said, "Don't be fooled by Guoguo. She will pretend and will not be easily exposed to outsiders."

Oh my!  It's still like this.  Sure enough, very clever-this is the first thought of most orcs.

"Do you want to have such a female as a partner?" Shi Quan ask to everyone's heart.

Who doesn't want to have such a good female?

Not only the high-level people, but also the civilians, there are not a few unthinkable.

But there is only one female, which must be possessed by the strongest orcs. What does it have to do with them?

Shi Quan grasped the hearts of the people, and after learning of Guoguo's IQ, the original plan could be implemented again.

He said: "There is only one Guoguo, but she has a healthy body and may be able to give birth to females as healthy as her. So I advise everyone to give up Guoguo and let her be with pure human males and give birth to more outstanding other female."

As soon as this is said, some are delighted and some are irritable.

Those who are delighted are naturally a little powerful civilians, and those who are irritable are the high-levels.

Seniors still have a chance to get Guo Guo, and naturally they still want to have it now.  How long will her daughter grow up?  And it does not necessarily give birth to females, half the chance will give birth to pure human males.

A high-level person said: "Females and beasts can't produce females because the genes of the orcs are too strong, and excellent genes dominate. But if Guoguo is healthy, maybe she can give birth to females with the orcs."

Shi Quan said again: "She has already had a child with Langzhi. They all look like Langzhi. There doesn't seem to be anything like Guoguo. We have to think long-term, and for the sake of future generations."

A high selfless is pressed down, and the senior leaders are silent.

Shi Quan have become more vigorous, and the prestige of the lord of a city is faint.