Chapter 372: Man Training Camp

The smell in the room is getting stronger, and the wolf cubs have already run away and played in the living room.

Bai Yue couldn't stand it anymore, and said to the wolf: "I want to see human males."

Lang Zhi is slightly alert, Guoguo was born in human society, she must like human males-right?

"Human males will mate with females once a month, and they will have many females in their lives." Langzhi said with ulterior motives.

Bai Yue's face changed as expected.

Langzhi feel relieved, and carried Bai Yue briskly to the male human settlement.

Male dormitories are much simpler than females. There are twenty people in each room, but there is no one there.

"Where is the person?" Bai Yue turned to look around, making sure that there is no one in the room.

Black Panther quickly said: "They have to exercise during the day, and they should all be in the gym now."

"Hey?" Bai Yue is surprised, is held by the wolf, shook her shoulder and said: "Quick, let's go to the gym."

"it is good."

"One two one! One two one! One two one..."

Before entering the gym, she heard the loud commands first.

Bai Yue feel that what she had entered is not a gym, but a barracks.

Walking into the gym door, it turned out to be a training camp resembling an army.

Twenty human males are in a group, all wearing only a pair of shorts and being led by orcs to exercise.

Or jogging, or Sanda, or climbing, fighting, the smell of sweat in the air.

Exercise intensity is not high, just play a role in physical exercise.

Bai Yue twitched the corners of her mouth, saying that the male who is assigned to her by the capital last time had fat and muscles. It turned out that he is trained in this way.

The wolf cubs are full of interest and rushed into the training camp with joy.

"Hey, where are the cubs, get out!" An orc said, looking in the direction where the cubs are running, and when he see Marshal Panther and Langzhi, he immediately silenced and walked over quickly. 

"Head of State, Marshal."

The Panther waved his hand and said: "Let's take a look at it, you go to work."

"Yes." The orc turned and walked away.

Bai Yue jumped from the arms of the wolf and chased the children, whispering: "Come here, baby, don't run around."

"Wow!"

The wolf cubs looked back at their mother, then looked ahead, hesitated for a while and come back.

Bai Yue's voice not only attracted the attention of the babies, but all the males present looked over, including human males.

Bai Yue's body became stiff, and she pushed the wolf babies with her feet and walked in the direction of the wolf.

Suddenly, a human male in Sanda rushed out of the team.

Bai Yue heard the voice and looked over. Seeing that human appearance is ecstatic, he seemed to want to come to her.

Bai Yue wondered, she didn't know any human males, how could this person seem to know her?

The male didn't run a few steps before he slowed down, the ecstasy on his face is replaced by anger, and he stared at Bai Yue as if Bai Yue had offended him.

Offend?

Bai Yue suddenly realized and opened her mouth, only then did she recognize that this male was put into her room by the orcs and had his head broken by her.

It is said that the current human intelligence quotient is defective, but there is still a memory. After so many days, he can still recognize her.

"Plap!" The sound of a whiplash on the flesh-body sounded.

The man who run out jumped up with a "boil".

"Go back and stand!" The orc, who is much taller than the human, said sharply, very majestic.

The man walked back tremblingly, and take another peek at Bai Yue, his anger faded, and his eyes showed reluctance.