Chapter 264: Warming

The cloth that was made last night has been blown away by the wind, and everything in the shed has been blown all over the floor.

In the end, they relied on the vines to hide from the rain.

The white bone vine built a thick vine shed between several bushes, which almost completely blocked the rain, but the ground is muddy and it is still uncomfortable to stay inside.

When it rains, the temperature drops, and Bai Yue wears wet clothes, shivering with cold.

Langzhi could only hold her tightly, using the temperature of his chest to warm her.

"Boss, you are looking for me." A kangaroo walked to the edge of the vine shed and asked respectfully, bowing his head.

The wolf said: "Guoguo is very cold, could you put her in your bag to keep her warm?"

The kangaroo is taken aback, then feels overjoyed. Just about to agree, but Bai Yue said first: "No!"

Langzhi touched Bai Yue's forehead, "Hey, it's not the time to be willful now. When Xiong Yao returns, you will have clothes to wear."

Bai Yue still shook her head, and whispered in the ear of the wolf: "There is no hair in their bag. If i didn't wear anything and went in, it feels very odd."

Only then did Langzhi consider this crop, and suddenly he is not very willing.

At this moment, a black eagle came outside.

That's right, it's the Black Hawk, who came here, walking back and forth with two short, thick legs, like Donald Duck.

Bai Yue pursed her lips, holding back her smile.

The heavy rain washed on Black Hawk, but could not infect his feathers, and fell along the surface of the feathers.

He came in uninvited, stopped standing in the vine shed, and turned into a human form.

Bai Yue turned away consciously.

"I can help her warm up." Ying Xuan recommended herself.

Lang Zhi also thought of the Eagle Beast. But when he see him, he can't look for another one, and asked Bai Yue softly, "Is the Eagle Beast OK?"

Bai Yue didn't look at Ying Xuan, and nodded, "Okay."

Ying Xuan's quiet expression had a slight invisible joy, and it turned into a beast in the next instant, and no one noticed the expression on his face.

Bai Yue took off her wet clothes and quickly get into the wings of the eagle beast.

Ying Xuan tightly wrapped the female with his wings, his heart jumped wildly, and his body squatted down stiffly.

Bai Yue happened to be able to sit on the eagle's leg, and the warmth in his wings is incredible, even a little hot. And separated by a layer of fluff, there will be no uncomfortable skin blind date, just like a cloak.

There is not enough oxygen in the wings, and Bai Yue squeezed a head from the wings and smiled brightly at Langzhi: "It's so warm here!"

Langzhi also smiled, trying to suppress the jealousy in his heart.

Sitting on the top of the vine, the white bone vine is blowing in the wind and rain, and the dark green hair is flying with the wind. It is not an embarrassment, but it showed a more relaxed feeling than usual.

Hu Mitian and a group of orcs huddled on the edge of a big tree to shelter from the rain, and smiled with satisfaction.

Finally there is a chance.

"Why does Baiguteng take care of them like this? Just didn't attack the orcs, and take the initiative to help. Are Baiguteng and them friends?" Hu Mitian suddenly asked the orcs beside him casually.

In paat, most of the orcs are attacked by the wolf. Although they are orcs who committed serious crimes, they are more empathetic and righteous than ordinary orcs. The rules of the wolf must not be spread. There is not a single mouthful of thousands of people in the city..

The orcs who are questioned by the tiger had a deep taboo about this and avoided answering them.

Hu Mitian just keep smiling. Did not feel embarrassed, and asked, "What race is that green-haired male?"

"I don't know, he is very powerful anyway." The orc only said that.

Hu Mitian nodded his head. What answer is ready to come out, but because of years of logical inertia, he has not yet thinking that a plant can be turn into a male human.