𝟏.𝟐

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"MMM...potions, potions, potions", evelyn mumbled as she took her schedule and walked around hogwarts.

there were many twisting ways to get to a class. some doors were hidden while others you had to knock or open the door in a specific way.

evelyn would've stuck with hannah, her new roommate, but for some reason, her schedule was potions first period with professor snape.

evelyn finally managed to reach professor snape's classroom. she had given herself a 30 minute time slot so that she would be sure she wasn't late.

it seemed as though snape taught in a dungeon, as his classroom was quite eerily. it was down in the deeps ends, with barely any light shining through.

a cold gust of wind flew between evelyn's robe and skin, making her shiver as she took even more steps down the stairs to snape's classroom.

walking in, she found that she was the earliest.

"good morning professor snape! I'm evelyn beatrice gardener. it's a pleasure to be taught by you", evelyn smiled, sticking her hand out for snape to shake.

snape cocked an eyebrow, walking over to the bright girl. he hesitantly shook her hand.

"I suppose it's a fine morning. you may take a seat now miss gardener".

"thank you professor!"

evelyn skipped to one of the front seats. if there was anything she learned while she went to muggle school, it was that she soaked in information better when she sat at the front of the class.

evelyn took out her notebook, books, highlighters, pencils, eraser, and pens. placing them in color order, the students slowly trickled in, whispering.

"why's a hufflepuff in here?"

"I thought this period was for slytherins and gryffindors", another whispered.

"perhaps she has entered the wrong class", another mumbled.

yet none went to go confront the lone hufflepuff that sat at the front.

"harry, ron, and hermione!!", evelyn called out. she waved at the three gryffindors that entered the class. before they could sit down near the girl, the slytherins rushed in and took all the spots that were at the front of the class, forcing the other half of the class (gryffindors) to sit in the back.