𝟏.𝟓

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

OCTOBER quickly approached, brining evelyn to one of her most favorite holidays—well—she loved every holiday.

"it's halloween!! what are you guys dressing up as??", evelyn excitedly asked hermione, ron, and harry.

malfoy glanced up at the girl as she hopped up and down. he then looked back down at his paper, trying to focus.

it has been almost 4 full weeks since evelyn has last talked to malfoy. there were some conversations, but only because snape paired them together for potion brewing.

malfoy didn't necessary mind that much, but part of him felt bad, just a small part.

"I'll be going as morgan le fay!!", hermione excitedly said.

"morgan le flan?? why would you want to be a food item", ron stupidly asked, making hermione roll her eyes.

"it's morgan le FAY! she was a medieval dark witch, famous for being the enemy of the legendary wizard merlin. she was also the half-sister of—"

"okay okay! for merlin's sake, I only just said her name wrong. didn't ask for a whole biography on her", ron mocked.

hermione folded her arms, smiling. she was definitely well informed about her character, and quite proud of the costume that she had made.

malfoy had overheard their conversation. it was hard to not listen in on weasley and granger's idiotic banter.

he scoffed as he thought about dressing up.

"how childish".

—✼—

malfoy scowled as he watched the dining hall fill with foolish wizards and witches, dressed up in costumes.

"harry!! you're...", evelyn looked at him confused. "I'm sorry, but what are you?"

"I'm a quidditch player obviously!", harry said as he held out his nimbus 2000 and had a snitch necklace on.

"but aren't you already—"

"h-hey guys!!", ron said, standing beside harry.

"oh my god ron!! are you a mummy?!", evelyn laughed, poking and tugging at the toilet paper that was wrapped around ron.