𝟒.𝟏𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

RUNNING for dear life, the three had tried multiple spells, yet none seemed to even cause a dent in the spider's ability to swallow them up whole.

"harry, what you have in mind??", evelyn asked, panting as she struggled to keep up with both boys.

not even daring to look back, he had quickly asked cedric and evelyn to cast the same spell as him at the same time.

"in 3, 2, 1!!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!!", the trio yelled, successfully sending the gigantic acromantula off into the air.

the three huffed in victory as they had escaped being the snack of a horrendous spider.

suddenly remembering that the triwizard tournament was still going on, harry and cedric struggled to argue on who deserved the cup more.

evelyn watched as the shining blue cup with silver outlining sat perfectly on top of a stone statue.

eager to touch it, she stopped the two from fighting.

"guys, let's just touch it all at once. it's a win for hogwarts anyways", evelyn stated.

the boys sighed and nodded.

evelyn held onto cedric's hand. the boy didn't particularly mind, but as soon as the three had touched the triwizard cup, they were all teleported to a totally different place.

evelyn and harry immediately felt a gut wrenching feeling.

if evelyn remembered correctly, harry had told her, hermione, and ron that he had a dream around the middle of summer.

his dream consisted of wormtail (peter pettigrew), another man, and voldemort sitting in a chair. though they were discussing their plan of taking harry, harry had assumed that it was just a terrible nightmare and didn't put much thought into it at first.

cedric walked around, with evelyn trailing behind, still holding onto his hand.

the triwizard cup was now on the floor, the least of anyone's concerns. it had apparently transported them to little hangleton, a graveyard.

the triwizard cup was a portkey.

evelyn's sharp yellow eyes followed to where harry was standing in shock.