𝟒.𝟒

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

OCTOBER had emerged, as the goblet of fire was perched on top of a stone statue, guarded by a age restriction spell set by dumbledore himself.

"you ready fred?"

"only if you are george!"

"bottoms up!", both twins shouted as they chugged an aging potion in front of the students that were present.

since fred and geroge weren't above the age of 17, they had brewed an aging concoction to turn themselves older.

hermione scoffed as she knew that it would not work. after all, dumbledore wasn't such a dim-witted wizard to be fooled by such a prank.

evelyn, who sat beside the girl, watched the scene unfold as she chuckled.

indeed, after the twins had drank the potion, they were able to walk past the ring. earning many cheers from their fellow friends, they then put a piece of paper with their names on it and threw it in the goblet of fire.

both fred and george high-fived each other and laughed until their names were suddenly spit out of the cup, throwing the twins out the circle and physically making their appearance age over 40 years.

"george?"

"fred?"

the twins started rolling on the floor and bantering, causing the students around them to chant, "fight! fight! fight! fight!"

all silenced when the bulgarian seeker had entered the room. hermione temporarily glanced up from her book to see victor krum entering his name into the goblet of fire.

the man was tall, thin, yet was round-shouldered. he had dark eyes with matching short hair. his curved nose contradicted his sharp profile in a way. although the man had sharp eyes, especially for a certain gryffindor girl.

evelyn caught the little spark between the two, nudging hermione with a grin.

"so...don't fancy krum ey?", evelyn teased, making hermione bashfully turn a page in her book.

"I don't know what you're talking about. there's no such thing", hermione denied.

"hm. sureeeee~"