𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

THE new generation arrived at platform 9 and 3/4 as their parents kissed them and waved them off.

harry potter and ginny weasley, accompanied by dobby, sirius, lupin, and tonks, waved goodbye to their son albus severus potter as he smiled from the opposite side of the window pane.

ron and hermione watched their child board the train along with albus potter as scorpius hyperion malfoy joined them.

malfoy kissed his wife's forehead as watched his son go. making eye contact with harry, the two men nodded in acknowledgment.

malfoy will never be trusted ever again, though he had a wonderful family, a stable job, and a healthy body.

but something was missing.

something was wrong.

he looked at his pinkie ring that he had no recollection of buying, yet he hesitated to take it off.

"draco, are you alright?", malfoy's wife—astoria greengrass—asked with concern.

"of course, my lov—dear".

throughout their entire marriage, malfoy found himself unable to call his wife love. every time he had attempted to do so, there was a sharp feeling that felt like a stabbing to his heart.

"couldn't be better, my dear".

—✼—

dumbledore was rid of the imperious curse long ago, when the caster died.

snape once again served under the headmaster faithfully, scrunching his face up ever so slightly as he had passed by the spawn of harry potter.

lupin and tonks happily raised their child with the occasional help of sirius and alastor moody.

cedric ended up marrying cho chang as neville did with hannah abbott.

and for some reason, malfoy found himself approaching the grounds of hogwarts once more.

the man felt drawn to the school, though he had graduated long ago.

"glad to see you back mr. malfoy", a voice said, suddenly making the man turn around swiftly.

"ah, it sure brings back memories, professor", malfoy smiled as he looked at dumbledore, wondering how that man had seemed to outlive life itself.