𝟔.𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN kissed draco's arm that now resided the print of the dark mark: a skull that had a snake slithering out it's mouth; voldemort's signature sign.

with lucius imprisoned, there was only evelyn, draco, and narcissa left. the malfoys had truly gone from being the sharks of the ocean to the tadpoles of the pond amongst their fellow death eaters.

draco's world that once held such authority and prestige, had quickly crumpled into dust.

with only his mother and lover, draco—who used to be a privileged boy—now has to step up into the duties of a young man.

much to his mother's displeasure, draco was tasked with an impossible mission by voldemort himself.

hence her visit with snape.

narcissa's sister, bellatrix, glanced around the room. her fingers ran across the spine of the books and candles that were placed on the dusty mantel.

"put it down bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours", snape reprimanded, making bellatrix scoff.

"anyways, I'm aware of your situation", snape calmly said, facing back to narcissa.

"the dark lord told you?", bellatrix hissed, almost a bit shocked.

"why I can see why you'd doubt me. as throughout the years, I've played my part well. so well that even the greatest wizard of all times has been deceived by me. dumbledore's a great wizard and only a fool would question it".

"I don't doubt you", narcissa replied.

"you should be honest cissy. as should draco", bellatrix reminded.

"he's only a boy. and she...she's just an innocent girl", narcissa desperately said whilst still keeping a composed posture.

"I cannot change the dark lord's mind. but it might be possible for me to help draco. and as for evelyn....I'll do my best to assist her as well", snape compromised.

"severus...".

"swear to it", bellatrix interrupted, making both turn towards the woman.

a moment of hesitance had the woman smile sinisterly.

"make the unbreakable vow", bellatrix suggested.