𝟑.𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

BUCKBEAK'S right claw slightly touched the clear water that was beneath them. the body of water glistened in the sun, reflecting the image of the creature and evelyn's bright smile.

"look there!!", evelyn pointed, making malfoy squint his eyes as they both enjoyed the view of the forest. as if the trees were waving, the leaves swayed from side to side.

evelyn bravely stretched open her arms, feeling the wind run against her face and through her tied up hair.

"what in merlin's beard are you doing?", malfoy asked, confused by the girl's actions.

"embracing the wondrous work of mother nature!", evelyn replied. "come on! try it!!"

"I'm not going to do something as foolish as—"

"if you don't, I'll make buckbeak throw you off it's back", evelyn grinned.

malfoy clicked his tongue in annoyance. he then weakly lifted up his arms, making evelyn snort.

"is that the best the draco malfoy can do?", evelyn teased, making malfoy lift his arms out straight.

she then chuckled. turning around slightly, she covered malfoy's eyes.

"now just enjoy the wind", evelyn calmly mumbled as she quickly covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

malfoy opened one of his eyes, peeking at the girl who's shoulders were shaking from laughter.

"think it's funny do you??", malfoy huffed, pinching the girl's cheeks and making her whine.

"owww!!! stwapp itttt!! it hurwtss!!", evelyn tried to say, making malfoy snort at the girl's squishy face.

malfoy finally let go as they both slowly started to descend as buckbeak's wing closed while landing on the ground where everyone was waiting. claps were heard as malfoy slipped off, helping evelyn do the same.

"now harry, would yeh like ter give it a try?", hagrid asked. but before harry could even answer, malfoy had dusted off his robes and stood in front of the hippogriff with a grin.

"well aren't you just an ugly brute that can fly", malfoy snorted.

"no no malfoy! yeh shouldn't—"