𝟕.𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

RON was pissed.

he had assumed that when harry had asked him to tag along that the boy had a plan. but he was wrong.

after him, hermione, and harry had infiltrated the ministry of magic—which is now under the control of voldemort—they had successfully obtained the slytherin locket from umbridge.

though none of them knew how to destroy it, as no magic spells seemed to work.

"SERIOUSLY! I HAD THOUGHT THAT YOU CAME UP WITH A PLAN!", ron shouted.

"YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO! I HAD TOLD YOU EVERYTHING DUMBLEDORE HAS TOLD ME", harry argued back.

"guys, stop it! we don't have time to argue—"

"oh shut it!! I know what you and harry did the other day", ron scoffed as he left the tent.

evelyn, who was still searching in the forest of dean had spotted a figure huffily walk out.

though she was not able to see the tent, as hermione had set a protection spell around it, she squinted her eyes hard enough to find ron stomping away.

the dark sky had provided minimal lighting for evelyn to follow.

she glanced one more and made a mark on a tree that was nearby before she headed off, following the angry red-head.

ron had traveled quite some distance as evelyn had spotted the boy at some cottage. shell cottage to be exact.

it seemed that bill weasley along with fleur delacour—now fleur weasley—resided there.

evelyn heavily sighed in relief as she knew voldemort and the rest of the death eaters would not find ron here. but if he were to stay here for a while, harry and hermione wouldn't progress much.

she needed to help get ron back.

—✼—

whilst bill and fleur were out, evelyn had luckily brewed a polyjuice potion within the week.

sneaking into the cottage, evelyn had taken a piece of hair from one of the brushes, assuming that it was bill's by how much it had resembled ron's.