𝟔.𝟒

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

MALFOY was pulled into slughorn's christmas party—which was exclusive to the slug club members and their dates—by his ear as filch dragged the boy to the center of the room.

"found this one lurking in the halls", filch tattled, making malfoy snarl.

"I—"

"he came here with me", a voice said, making everyone—including malfoy—turn towards it.

evelyn waved in her black heels that malfoy had bought her their fourth-year. she walked over in her short poofy royal blue dress and her usual bright smile.

"my apologies mr. filch and professor slughorn. I had requested draco to wait for me in the halls. I didn't mean to cause such a commotion", evelyn apologized.

"oh no worries!! come join the party mr. malfoy! come on now everyone! let's continue on with the party", slughorn laughed as everyone separated.

evelyn turned to malfoy, who was clearly not having it.

snape then approached the two.

"draco....evelyn, may I have a word?"

evelyn nodded whilst malfoy begrudgingly followed. the three exited the party and was left in the dark halls.

"draco, I made an unbreakable vow with your mother. I'm going to look over you and evelyn. but please refrain from doing such irrational acts. and I'm here to assist you if—"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!! I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S HELP! I CAN DO THIS MYSELF!", malfoy screamed, pissed that everyone's treating him like a child whilst harry's a hero, responsible, an adult-like person!

"dray...snape's just doing his—"

"I. don't. need. his. help", malfoy lowly snarled.

malfoy then hastily walked away, not realizing that harry had heard everything.

evelyn tried to catch up, but tripped halfway as running in heels was not her forte.

malfoy swiftly stopped and turned around, hurrying towards the girl that had fallen.

"evelyn, are you okay?? why'd you run?!", malfoy reprimanded, checking the girl's feet to make sure nothing hurt too bad.