𝟏.𝟗

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"EVELYN, are you okay? your eye bags are really bad", hermione worried.

"and I didn't think someone could get uglier", pansy smirked, making hermione roll her eyes.

"evelyn's beautiful! and at least unlike someone, she's beautiful inside AND out", hermione huffed, making pansy glare at the brown-haired girl.

"thanks hermione. and yeah, just stayed up late last night studying potions", evelyn replied, yawning.

"alright class! today we'll be talking about...". snape began his lecture on the different types of draughts. usually snape never lectured, but since there's some seriously dangerous draughts, snape thought it'd be good to give the class a little lesson.

evelyn listened as her eyes became droopy. she tried to keep her eyes open by occasionally pinching herself. however, as soon as snape started talking about the origin of the calming draught, evelyn found herself fast asleep.

pansy looked over and snickered. raising her hand, she cleared her throat.

"excuse me professor snape!", pansy said, making snape turn around.

"what is it ms. parkinson?"

"I've noticed that my partner that's sitting next to me has fallen asleep", pansy smirked.

snape looked over at the sleeping girl. evelyn was peacefully laying on her desk with her blonde curls spread out.

some slytherins snickered while harry, ron, and hermione looked at their friend worryingly.

snape walked over to evelyn's desk. clearing his throat, he gently shook the girl. evelyn yawned, slowly sitting up. she rubbed her eyes, looking up at snape.

"I-I-I'm sorry professor!! I didn't mean to! I was just up late last night studying potions and I—"

"so you're saying it's my fault that you fell asleep in my class", snape said, making pansy quietly laugh.

"n-no sir! not at all! I'm sorry", evelyn mumbled as she started to fumble with her fingers.

"detention after school ms. gardener. I expect to see you here right on time", snape spat as he walked back to the board.