𝟑.𝟒

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

PROFESSOR lupin had made the class line up in front of a closet. inside the closet contained a boggart that he had luckily caught for the purpose of this lesson.

"can anyone tell me what a boggart is?", lupin asked, pacing back and forth.

hermione eagerly raised her hand like she did in all classes, except perhaps professor trelawney's.

"yes ms. granger?"

"a boggart is an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of its observer's worst fear", hermione answered.

"correct! 10 points to gryffindor!", lupin clapped, making hermione smile.

"so the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. he does not know yet what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. nobody knows what a boggart looks like when it's alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us fears the most", lupin explained.

"now neville! why don't you tell us what your biggest fear is", lupin smiled.

students started snickering as neville hesitantly step up, stuttering.

"u-umm...p-professor snape, sir", neville meekly answered.

lupin gave out a chuckle. "and you have a old grandmother at home too, I assume?"

"yes, but I'd rather not see her either", neville mumbled.

"well I'd like you to imagine professor snape...". lupin whispered in neville's ear, making the boy look a bit nervous.

"okay, and I'm letting the boggart out in 3, 2 and 1!"

the closet door opened revealing professor snape. neville squeaked as he watched the man slowly march towards him.

"neville now!", lupin encouraged.

"r-riddikulus!!", neville said as he pointed his wand at the boggart that was imitating professor snape.

malfoy scoffed. "this class is ridiculous".

immediately, professor snape's dark clothing turned into a nasty green dress with a yellow scarf around his neck. he had black gloves and a red purse, exactly like neville's grandmother's outfit. and to top it all off, a ginormous feathery hat was worn.