𝟐.𝟕

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"I'M ATTACKING!!", evelyn shouted as she then quickly hid behind a pile of snow that she called an igloo.

malfoy smirked as he started forming snowballs and launching them over to evelyn's side, hitting her snow shield.

evelyn laughed as malfoy missed. taking a bold move, she threw a couple at malfoy, also missing.

"is that the best you can do?", malfoy mocked, making evelyn frown.

he knew exactly which buttons to push to make people angry, and evelyn—sadly—was no different. he was a cunning slytherin; he knew that she would be irritated, and attack without a plan.

yet here he was, the draco malfoy, attacking a hufflepuff by building snow shields and snowballs. how she managed to convince him was quite easy once he got into it.

evelyn had bribed the boy with cookies in the future, with the promise of giving him any type, whenever he desired.

like malfoy had predicted, evelyn indeed did step up her game by throwing more snowballs at malfoy, causing her defense to weaken.

sneakily, he launched one snowball that was particularly bigger than the usual ones, and hit poor evelyn on the head.

evelyn fell onto the pearly white ground dramatically, causing her owl—olivia, who was watching—to fly over, landing beside the girl.

malfoy's owl, oliver, had followed his sister and landed on the other side of evelyn's head, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

malfoy then hurried over to where evelyn laid, snickering at his victory.

"guess you can say slytherins are more superior", he teased.

evelyn suddenly giggled, making malfoy confused. the girl then scared both owls by suddenly spreading her arms in the snow and waving them like crazy.

"what are you doing?", malfoy asked, wondering if the girl could look and get more idiotic.

"help me", evelyn demanded, sticking her hand out for malfoy to take. begrudgingly, malfoy held the girl's hand, pulling her up.

"look!", evelyn pointed.

malfoy was majorly confused. "what the hell am I looking at?"