𝟑.𝟏𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

ONCE sirius black had successfully escaped with buckbeak, harry and hermione returned to their hospital room, to which ron was wide awake.

sirius had also explained later in the letter that it was indeed him, who had bought harry the firebolt.

the next day after the chaos of events, professor lupin had resigned, much to many students' dismay.

lupin returned the marauder's map to harry, saying how james would've wanted him to have it anyways.

exam results also came out, making evelyn extremely nervous, as the day malfoy had taken her to the hospital wing, they made yet another bet.

"how did you do?", malfoy asked, as him and evelyn were currently sitting on the library couch.

"I got 3 outstanding, 5 exceeds expectations, and for both my electives, I also got an outstanding", evelyn smiled.

the girl did not know how she passed divination, as their exam was to literally look into a crystal ball and tell professor trelawney what they foresaw.

evelyn saw nothing but clouds and clouds of unpredictability. she had made up an answer and hoped it was legit enough for professor trelawney's taste.

thankfully, trelawney had somewhat liked the girl. hence how she had passed the exam.

"I got 2 outstanding, 6 exceeding expectations, and outstanding for both my electives too", malfoy scowled, making evelyn smile.

"I suppose I win the bet then draco! I'll see you over the summer then! byeeeee~", evelyn grinned as she slipped away, humming a tune.

madam pince let out a snort, making malfoy raise his brow.

"what's so funny huh?!"

"this is the third year you've lost to her mr. malfoy. perhaps it's time to step up your game", madam pince teased as malfoy stormed out of the library.

madam pince then sighed, shaking her head.

"youngsters these days".

—✼—

"I hope tha' buckbeak's doin' great!", hagrid sighed, making evelyn smile.