𝟕.𝟏𝟎

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

MALFOY nearly died as him, zabini, and crabbe had followed harry, hermione, and ron into the room of requirements.

the three attempted to stop the trio from doing whatever they were doing, as harry was desperate to find the diadem.

he had heard from the grey lady that a girl had already approached her and promised to destroy it. but harry had hoped that the diadem wasn't found yet.

in the middle of dueling with malfoy, crabbe suddenly used the fiendfyre curse, causing fire to burn nearly everything it touched.

unable to control it properly, everything was set on fire as ron quickly threw two broomsticks at harry and hermione.

the three were able to fly away until harry had seen malfoy and zabini struggling to climb on top of the stacked items, trying to create distance between them and the raging flames that had already eaten poor crabbe up.

"harry, what are you doing?!", ron shouted.

"saving them!!"

"is he for real?!", ron asked hermione as he turned back on the broom and followed harry.

"I swear to merlin harry!! if we die because of them, I'm going to haunt you!!", ron shouted as he grabbed zabini by the collar and hauled him onto his broom.

the five merely escaped the explosion as the door had shut just in time.

malfoy hastily stumbled up as he ran off, not even bothering to thank harry and his friends.

he needed to find evelyn. he needed to make sure the girl was safe, as he himself had barely escaped from death's grip.

malfoy, for once, was seriously scared to lose the girl.

—✼—

evelyn huffed as she had successfully fended off some of the death eaters, who had cursed her, saying that the dark lord will punish her for her betrayal.

evelyn then spotted fred and percy weasley, fighting off some death eaters whilst telling jokes to each other.

"petrificus totalus", evelyn muttered underneath her breath as she watched the death eater in front of fred turn completely immobile.