𝟒.𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

PROFESSOR moody presented many containers of worms, spiders, and different types of roaches on the table that was placed in front of the class.

evelyn, who was beside malfoy, was excited for her new teacher and lesson. though every year there was a new instructor, it never ceased her eagerness to learn.

and even though that night was a bit awkward for evelyn and malfoy, evelyn decided to push past it and pretend it didn't happen.

"what do you think we'll be learning today dray?", evelyn whispered, as the students trickled in.

"I could care less. as long as it wasn't like our second year", malfoy answered, to which evelyn just lightly chuckled.

"alright! you may address me as professor moody", the pegged man said as he wrote his last name on the board.

"and I'm a true believer of a practical approach when it comes to the dark arts", moody said, making the students wonder what the man had meant.

"first, which of you can tell me, how many unforgivable curses there are?", moody asked.

"3 sir", hermione answered.

"and they earn you a one way ticket to akzaban. correct!", moody said as he aggressively wrote on the board.

"the minister says you're too young to see what these curses do, and I say different! you need to know what you're up against; you need to be prepared, and you need to find another place to put your chewing gum other than under the desk, mr. finnigan!"

seamus finnigan was amazed as how the professor even knew when his back was turned against him. as if on cue, moody's artificial eye had started to crazily glance around.

"so, which curse should we learn first? WEASLEY!", moody yelled, making poor ron flinch.

"y-yes sir?", ron asked as he stood up, frightened.

"give us a curse".

"well...my dad did told me about one of them...the imperious curse", ron answered.

"oh yeah...that one gave the ministry a bit of grief a few years ago. perhaps this will show you why", moody said as he walked towards his counter of various creatures.