𝟕.𝟐

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN kissed malfoy on the lips before she borrowed malfoy's nimbus 2001 and rode off into the dark abyss.

evelyn then chugged an invisibility potion and casted a disillusionment charm on the boy's broom so that she was now completely invisible.

the death eaters had already headed out, making evelyn worry, as she needed to arrive faster than the rest.

the dark night was illuminated by the moon, making it slightly easier for the girl to see the dark shadows that were attacking the order and harry's group of friends.

evelyn zoomed by as she saw sirius black and alastor moody fending off some death eaters whilst the rest proceeded to do the same.

it had seemed mostly alright despite george getting his ear sliced off by snape. but other than that, the order of the phoenix had all arrived safely at the burrow.

all entered the house while the death eaters retreated. evelyn hid in the field as she fell flat against her back.

she gazed up at the cloudy sky, presenting no stars nor moon.

olivia, evelyn's owl, flew to where her owner was laying. evelyn petted the owl's head, who lightly cooed in response.

the girl smiled as she remembered when malfoy first gave her the pet. though he had roughly shoved the cage in her hand, the thought of actually getting the owl was appreciated.

evelyn suddenly sat up as she took out her notebook. she needed to plan her next steps.

now that she was out of the malfoy manor, she had more freedom to communicate with others and potentially help harry.

she knew harry would be going after the horcruxes especially after she had disguised as dumbledore and helped him retrieve the slytherin locket.

though evelyn wasn't sure what the rest of voldemort's horcruxes were, she knew she had another side mission that voldemort gave her before she had left. thus, evelyn had to retrieve the elder wand along with helping harry.

evelyn kissed the top of olivia's head as she tied a small rolled-up note around the owl's leg.

"deliver it to draco. I'll see you soon olivia".