𝟏.𝟔

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"GO HARRY!!!", ron cheered as he pumped his fist up in the air.

hermione also joined in, cheering the first-year seeker on.

evelyn would've sat next to them, but she was currently sitting next to professor sprout and geeking out about newt scamander.

"I know right?? I can't wait to learn more about magical creatures!!", evelyn exclaimed.

"well I do hope you enjoy it as much as my herbology lessons", professor sprout chuckled.

"of course!! I would never—"

evelyn suddenly stopped as she saw harry fly higher and higher.

"professor, where's harry going??", evelyn asked, making professor sprout look up.

"I'm sure he's fine. harry's probably flying higher to look for the snitch", sprout said, waving it off.

evelyn just nodded, although she had an uncanny feeling about it. she watched as harry started shaking and seemed to struggle on the broom.

she stood up and ran towards professor snape, who seemed to have also noticed harry's peculiar flying.

"professor!! I think harry's broom might've been fixed!! please help him! he looks like he's about to fall", evelyn pleaded, worried for harry.

professor snape sighed, standing up. he glared up at where harry was, mumbling something. evelyn watched, looking to see how harry was doing.

suddenly, professor snape's robe lit on fire, making evelyn cough from the smoke.

"what the in merlin's—", snape was distracted, pausing his mumbling for a moment.

"aguamenti!", he said, ceasing the fire that was crawling up his black robe.

harry suddenly started flying normally. in fact, he had won the game, as he coughed out the snitch, earning gryffindors an extra 150 points.

"AND THE WINNERS ARE GRYFFINDORS!!!", lee jordan—fred and george's best friend—announced.

evelyn excitedly cheered, jumping up and down while snape just scowled. not only did slytherins lose, but his robe was ruined.