𝟒.𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN was invited to watch the world quidditch game along with harry, hermione, and all of ron's family.

obviously evelyn agreed, as she had met up with her friends a few days before the match was supposed to begin.

arthur weasley—ron's dad—had graciously set up the tent and attempted to build a fire with muggle matches.

while the older weasleys: percy, charlie, and bill apparated to the site, evelyn, harry, ron, and hermione explored grounds that was occupied by many other wizarding families.

"oh look at all those tents with shamrocks on them!!", evelyn exclaimed, pointing to the tents that were indeed green like grass.

once they returned back to their tent, they were all greeted by the head of magical games and sports, ludo bagman.

"say, can I interest you in a bet?", bagman offered, to which fred and george had placed all their life savings and a fake wand on ireland's win, with the exception that victor krum—bulgarian's seeker—will catch the snitch.

"I must say, I believe that bulgarian will—"

suddenly, barty crouch—percy's stiff and humorless boss—apparated, making percy bow and offer the man tea.

however, much to fred and george's delight, percy was referred to as weatherby.

"let's go buy some souvenirs first!", ron suggested, while the three followed.

evelyn had brought a bit of money, but definitely not enough to get anything. she wanted to save up for an upcoming holiday, and she limited herself by only bringing around 20 sickles and a few knuts.

"how much for those?", harry asked, pointing at a pair of omnioculars from the wizard vendor.

"10 galleons each", the owner replied, making evelyn's soul voluntarily fly out her body.

"I'll take 4", harry said, making ron embarrassed.

"harry, you don't—"

"merry early christmas!", harry interrupted, smiling.

the three others thanked harry as they soon entered the stadium with ron's family. they were all lucky enough to be near the top box and get prime seats due to ron's father's connection with ludo bagman.