𝟕.𝟔

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

GRIPHOOK snuck harry, hermione, and ron into gringotts while dobby stayed with the lovegoods and ollivander at shell cottage.

the trio along with the goblin managed to drink some polyjuice and disguised themselves as bellatrix lestrange and the chief snatcher, meanwhile harry and the goblin were under the invisibility cloak.

once the four—including griphook—had successfully made it into bellatrix lestrange's vault, harry nearly choked as he saw a white scaly dragon chained to the grounds.

"w-what?", hermione squeaked out.

"harry, you've fought a dragon before, why don't you have a go at it?", ron joked, to which harry just gulped.

griphook sighed.

"it's alright. take one of these and shake it obnoxiously. it's trained to stay away from this noise", griphook explained as he picked up a bell like object and started shaking it, making the dragon whine and move away from it.

the four then easily passed by the dragon, with the help of another one of the goblins, bellatrix's vault easily opened.

there were many gold coins, gems, necklaces, anything that anyone would ever want.

though what the three were really looking for was a special item that was potentially voldemort's horcrux.

and lo and behold, the hufflepuff cup was placed on the highest podium right in the middle of the vault.

harry advanced towards the cup until ron had accidentally knocked over some coins, causing it to multiple like rabbits.

as ron backed away, hermione stumbled onto more coins, making it multiple even more.

with each touch, the items doubled in a matter of seconds, causing the entire vault to nearly over flood.

luckily, harry was able to reach the hufflepuff cup with the tip of godric's sword. though as soon as he obtained the object, griphook had asked for the sword.

"A DEAL IS A DEAL", griphook yelled, causing harry to begrudgingly throw the sword to the goblin.

the goblin quickly took it and laughed, running out of the vault and leaving the trio to drown in the pile of gold.