𝟑.𝟏𝟎

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HARRY'S marauder's map was confiscated by snape after he had heard from malfoy that harry had snuck out to hogsmeade.

apparently harry had secretly met ron under his invisibility cloak and once malfoy saw ron, he started making fun of the poor boy.

malfoy, crabbe, and goyle was then tripped and fed mud as harry was messing with them since he was still invisible.

that is, until the hood of his invisibility cape fell off, causing the four to only see harry's head. malfoy and his gang quickly scurried off, tattling on harry.

hence why harry was now in snape's office, sitting on the chair opposite of snape's desk and awaiting his punishment.

"seriously potter! you risked your safety for a bag of magic tricks?!", snape asked in disbelief, throwing the bag of goodies into the garbage can.

harry didn't reply as he only glanced up to see snape's usual cold expression.

"and you know that sirius black was this close to chopping off you and ron's head that night he infiltrated the gryffindor tower!", snape reprimanded, making harry tense even more.

it was indeed true that a few nights ago, ron had woken up seeing sirius black hovering right above him.

yet in a blink of an eye, he had disappeared. ron had told professor mcgonagall about it, causing all the gryffindors to awaken. though she didn't believe the boy, mcgonagall asked the fat portrait lady if she had seen a man enter in the middle of the night. to which the fat portrait lady had replied "yes".

the fat portrait lady had also commented on how the man held a list of passwords, to which neville started shaking, as poor neville claimed that he had written all the gryffindor passwords on a sheet of paper and lost it by accident.

"why would you do that?!", professor mcgonagall questioned.

"I-I'm s-sorry!! it was because I couldn't remember all the passwords...", neville meekly responded.

professor mcgonagall sighed and rubbed her temples, commanding that for neville's punishment, he was to serve detention and no one is to let him in to the gryffindor common room.

unlucky for neville, he had to wait outside the gryffindor common room for hours until someone who knew the password could let him in.