𝟓.𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

THE fifth year of hogwarts was perhaps one of the most important years for the students of that grade.

ordinary wizarding level examinations (o.w.l.s) were at the end of the year. though the exams are way harder than previous years, as they are more official.

"dray!!"

the bubbly girl skipped to her boyfriend who had on his usual shit-eating grin. evelyn smiled as she looked at the slytherin badge with a "p" on it.

"you're a prefect??", evelyn asked, amazed.

"mhm! now I can give students detention and—"

"you're not going to abuse your powers are you?", evelyn asked. "and who's the other slytherin prefect?"

malfoy pinched the girl's cheeks.

"oh come on evelyn! what's the fun if I don't use my powers a bit?", malfoy teased. "and pansy's the other one", he casually said.

evelyn huffed. "you can't do that because cedric's head boy!", the girl smiled.

head boy and head girl were 2 seventh-years that were picked to help overlook the prefects from each house. they were condemned to be the most responsible and wielded power above the rest of the student body.

"ugh. diggory". malfoy scoffed as evelyn held his hand and walked to class.

"congratulations mione and ron!", evelyn exclaimed as her and malfoy walked pass the duo.

hermione and ron were also made prefects. although evelyn wasn't sure who the the rest of the prefects were, she knew hannah was one of the hufflepuff ones and padma patil—ron weasley's yule ball date—was one of the ravenclaw ones.

"oh thank you evelyn!!", hermione smile.

"and congratulations on...well...having a ferret as a boyfriend I suppose", ron snickered, making malfoy scowl.

"I'd watch it weasley. don't think you'll be able to afford the medical bills if you were to get hurt", malfoy spat.

"draco!", evelyn harshly whispered.

"please excuse him ron. draco and I will see you two in d.a.d.a. later", evelyn cheerfully said as the girl then dragged the boy with her.