𝟕.𝟏𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HARRY felt the obsidian triangular stone slip through his fingers and plop into the various strands of dying grass in the forbidden forest.

the resurrection stone was hidden in the snitch that dumbledore had left for the boy as part of his will.

harry had learned that the resurrection stone was one of the three deathly hallows, with the invisibility cloak that his father had left him and the elder wand; the person who possessed all three would be known as the master of death.

though the boy had no such desires.

voldemort's one hour was up as he and his fellow death eaters awaited the arrival of the boy-who-lived.

harry approached the man, with his mother and father's spirits comforting him, forever staying beside him.

"HARRY!! WHA' ARE YEH DOIN' HERE?! LEAVE!!", hagrid yelled as he was tied up by the rest of the death eaters.

"SILENCE!", voldemort commanded.

"I see...that you've arrived harry. you see, after tonight, the boy-who-lived will be no more", voldemort smiled as he pointed the elder wand directly at harry.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

in a split second, harry's body flew up into the air and landed on the ground a few feet away from the dark lord.

all death eaters watched and awaited for any movement. any noise.

narcissa bravely yet hesitantly stepped over to the limp body.

she kneeled down, inching her face closer to harry's while sticking her finger right under the boy's nose to check for any breathing.

"is he alive draco?"

harry silently breathed out a yes, making narcissa's heart pound even faster.

"and evelyn?"

"yes".

narcissa stood up and spun around as she looked straight into voldemort's eyes.

"he's dead".

hagrid felt the life drain out of him as he watched the boy he had brought to hogwarts fall lifeless to the likes of voldemort.