𝟒.𝟏𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

THE weasley twins were thrilled when they learned that they had received half of the triwizard prize money.

although most viewed it as a joke, evelyn thought that it would seriously become something big later on.

the weasleys' wizard wheezes was what fred and george had decided upon their new shop name. the purpose of the shop was for total fun and giggles. with merry pranks and mischievous jesters, it was the definition of the weasley twin's "harmless fun".

a small portion of the other half went towards hermione's s.p.e.w. campaign, and another small portion was given to harry and ron. and finally, the rest was left for hagrid, who he very much appreciated, as he was thinking of buying more magical creatures.

"draco, are you sure about it?", evelyn nervously asked.

hermione, ron, and especially harry had strongly advised against letting evelyn go to the malfoy manor, especially alone.

well, technically evelyn wasn't going alone. she was with draco, but they three had their suspicions especially after harry had told them that malfoy's father was certainly a death eater.

evelyn and cedric were passed out at the moment, so both didn't necessarily hear or see what harry had witnessed.

though they had only invited evelyn over for a day, hermione still couldn't help but worry as it was like pushing an innocent sheep into a wolf's den.

"of course. my parents want to meet my new girlfriend. they're curious about you", malfoy slightly smiled.

though the boy had already faced the wrath of his father through a howler—a letter that enchants the written message into the writer's voice and usually at a high volume—his mother was a little more supportive.

"do they know that I'm a mudblood?", evelyn nervously asked, making malfoy frown.

"stop it. your blood doesn't define you", malfoy lowly said.

"but you called hermione and me a mudblo—"

"granger is still a mudblood, but you're not. end of discussion", malfoy said, making evelyn confused.

the statement clearly didn't make sense as she was clearly the product of some witch or wizard and a muggle.

"dray, what if they don't like me?", evelyn worried, fiddling with her light yellow dress that had white frills at the bottom of it along with the edge of the short sleeves.