𝟓.𝟒

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

RON became the new gryffindor quidditch keeper as oliver wood had graduated. angelina johnson—a chaser—stepped in as the new captain whilst the rest remained in their positions.

though evelyn strongly believed that harry would probably catch the snitch again—since he tended to have a lot of luck doing so—malfoy had specially bought a green jersey that said "MALFOY" on the back of it and made evelyn wear it to their first game.

"WEASLEY IS OUR KING! WEASLEY IS OUR KING!!", the slytherins chanted, making evelyn confused.

though she might've been supporting malfoy, she still sat with the rest of the hufflepuffs.

"why're they chanting about weasley being a king? and which one? there's ron, george, and fred", evelyn asked hannah.

hannah just sighed and shook her head.

"they're not saying it because it's a good thing. they're directing it at ron probably to make him even more nervous. I mean, look at the poor boy. he's practically shaking", hannah said as she pointed up at ron, who was indeed shivering like crazy on his broom.

"WEASLEY CANNOT SAVE A THING!
HE CANNOT BLOCK A SINGLE RING!!
THAT'S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING:
WEASLEY IS OUR KING!!"

the slytherins chirped and sang while raising a banner that spelled out "weasley's our king!"

evelyn prayed that it didn't get to ron. slytherins were mean for doing that, but that didn't mean ron had to listen.

evelyn watched as fred and george aggressively hit the bludgers towards the other two slytherin beaters.

harry looked for the snitch as usual while malfoy also flew around the stadium.

harry's firebolt zoomed through the sky. at times, he reminded evelyn of victor krum. after a year of not playing quidditch—since the triwizard tournament was held last year—harry flew just as good. he was a natural.

"AND HARRY POTTER ONCE AGAIN SNATCHES THE SNITCH!", lee jordan happily announced, making all the gryffindors cheer while the slytherins hissed in disappointment.

evelyn stood up and clapped as she hurried down towards the field.

"I'm so proud of you ron!! you did amazing up there!", evelyn complimented.