𝟕.𝟕

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"I'M sorry professor, but I need you to tell me how the dark lord obtained the diadem and hufflepuff cup", evelyn commanded as dumbledore sat up from his grave.

evelyn needed to keep the man under her imperious curse as long as she needed.

dumbledore was vulnerable right now especially without his wand. the entire world had assumed that the greatest wizard had died, and evelyn intended to keep it that way until she felt it was necessary to lift the curse.

"tom riddle started working at borgin and burkes right after his graduation at hogwarts. though many had said that his talent was wasted there, he worked there for the sole reason of finding something special that he could put part of his soul into".

"and what did he find?", evelyn questioned.

"tom riddle was a charming man. he had many customers give up their precious belongings because of how likable he was. specifically, there was a woman named hepizibah smith, who at the time, possessed the slytherin locket and hufflepuff cup", dumbledore robotically answered.

"then what about the ravenclaw diadem?", the girl asked.

"no one knows the location of it, as the people who knew are all dead", dumbledore replied.

by this point, evelyn knew that harry and them have probably grasped the hufflepuff cup. that meant that she needed to find the ravenclaw's diadem.

but if no one knew where it was, then how was the girl supposed to find it?

'no. voldemort definitely knows, but he wouldn't trust me enough to tell me. bellatrix might possibly know but she won't be of much help either. if harry's heading towards hogwarts then that means the diadem's most likely there. but where?'

evelyn felt her head hurt as she used too many of her brain cells.

there was no way she could slip something into bellatrix's drink as the woman was wary of drinking anything from the girl since last time.

evelyn then commanded dumbledore to go back into his grave and sleep.

she had to return home as the malfoys were probably starting on dinner. evelyn then mounted the broom and flew home, hurrying as she promised to be back before dinner.