𝟓.𝟕

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

BELLATRIX lestrange was a woman of her own kind. her frizzy black hair and thin sharp face was quite different from narcissa's, despite the both of them being sisters.

evelyn read the daily prophet article about the mass breakout from azkaban. everyone was discussing about it at breakfast in the dining hall.

"this is all wrong!", evelyn frowned.

the article had claimed that because sirius black is bellatrix's cousin, he had broken them out of azkaban.

and evelyn knew for a fact that sirius was not breaking people out of jail.

this was perfect for dolores umbridge to tighten the security and implement even more rules.

"educational decree number 26 states that no staff member is permitted to discuss the mass breakout of azkaban or any other subject unrelated to their curriculum with students!", umbridge smiled, starting class.

throughout the day, the preppy woman came into different professors' classes. she would observe and ask them questions, almost shaming them.

"so, severus snape....you wanted the defense against the dark arts position huh?", umbridge questioned.

"yes", snape replied, watching the woman pace around him.

"and did you get the job?"

"obviously not", snape sharply replied.

umbridge smiled and exited out the classroom, causing ron to snicker. snape smacked the back of ron's head with his scroll of parchment and continued on with class.

during professor trelawney's divination class, evelyn sat beside malfoy as umbridge came strolling in.

"say, could you foresee something for me?", umbridge smiled, making trelawney nervously fumble with her hands.

malfoy watched in amusement while evelyn had mentally prepared all the times that trelawney had accurately predicted something.

there was nothing. minus that one time she spazzed out and had warned evelyn of cedric dying in the triwizard tournament, but there was no witness or evidence.

umbridge wouldn't believe evelyn anyways if she had mentioned that voldemort had wanted to kill them.

"I..uhh...y-you can't force prophecies", trelawney meekly said.