𝟑.𝟏𝟐

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN, harry, and hermione woke up in the hospital wing, while ron was still out.

harry hurriedly hopped out of bed with hermione and evelyn following. in the midst of worrying about sirius, they had bumped into dumbledore.

"professor dumbledore!! sirius black is innocent!! peter pettigrew had escaped while the dementors were chasing us!", evelyn freaked out.

"I'm sorry ms. gardener, but the ministry of magic had already decided sirius's fate. I have no valid evidence to prove his innocence. he's about to receive the dementor's kiss", dumbledore sorrowfully informed.

evelyn, hermione, and harry's face paled. a dementor's kiss meant sucking the soul out of the person. often times, it could be considered much worse than actual death itself.

"although you can't change the past, you can alter the future", dumbledore hinted, to which hermione immediately thanked him and started to run.

"3 times should be enough, ms. granger!"

hermione led the other two, who were extremely confused, into professor dumbledore's office. on his desk, was an hourglass.

like dumbledore has advised, she flipped the hourglass 3 times.

"mione, what is this?", evelyn asked.

"this is called a time-turner. the british ministry of magic had lent me one since professor mcgonagall had said that I would only use it for good. this magical device can take us back time, but we mustn't let out past selves see our current selves", hermione explained.

thank goodness harry's invisibility cloak was present. as the three covered themselves while sneaking out of professor dumbledore's office.

the three arrived outside hagrid's hut, where they saw the past them sitting and discovering scabbers in the teapot.

harry, evelyn, and hermione hid against the side of the house as they devised a plan to free buckbeak, so that when they help sirius escape, he could ride the creature and fly away with him.

just as the past ron, hermione, evelyn, and harry left, the ministry of magic along with dumbledore showed up.

"it's time for the execution", cornelius fudge said, making hagrid sob.