𝟑.𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"WHAT is it that you're wearing??", crabbe asked malfoy, pointing at his wrist.

"friendship bracelet", malfoy simply answered, not even bothering to go into further explanation.

crabbe and goyle got the hint and backed off, not wanting to piss the draco malfoy off.

"HERMIONE!!", evelyn shouted, running over to hug the girl.

malfoy watched as the girl sped past him, hugging the red-haired mudblood.

over the summer, evelyn ended up messaging malfoy through both their owls, sending occasional letters here and there.

malfoy had a hard time hiding the letters from his parents, as he didn't want them snooping in on their conversation.

evelyn once again spent the entire summer living with hagrid. she was thrilled to learn that he was going to be one of her professors this year.

"oh! is this a new bracelet?", hermione noticed, holding the girl's wrist.

"mhm!! I made one for me and drac—"

malfoy quickly came over and covered evelyn's mouth, making both girls shocked.

"what are you doing here?", hermione scowled, not wanting to start her third year seeing draco malfoy bully evelyn. poor girl was such a sunshine; she didn't deserve any of malfoy's crap.

malfoy's hand was still on evelyn's mouth, covering almost half her face.

the boy had indeed grown slightly taller and had a more prominent feature. one thing evelyn had noticed was that the boy had finally stopped gelling his hair back. she had warned him in one of her letters that he was going to have a recessive hairline if he had continued combing his hair back with the amount of gel that was used.

evelyn struggled prying his hand off her face, as she wondered why he had stopped her from speaking.

"none of your business. I need to talk with your friend over here", malfoy sneered as he then pulled evelyn away.

finally letting go, evelyn could breathe a little better. she looked up at malfoy and wondered why he was attempting to murder her in broad daylight.