𝟑.𝟗

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HERMIONE, ron, and harry finally started to start talking again, as evelyn had persuaded the trio to stop being childish.

professor lupin has also begun harry and evelyn's dementor repelling lessons.

"are you ready harry?", lupin asked, while evelyn was sitting on the side. she would've been observing, but she was busy writing down points and details about how buckbeak could perhaps win the trial.

harry nodded as the boggart—that lupin had to hunt down for—was let out of the closet, immediately shapeshifting into a dementor.

"expecto patronum!!", harry shouted, however his spell was to no avail, as the dementor had continuously inched towards him.

"expecto patronum!!", lupin said as the fake dementor got too close for comfort. harry dropped onto the floor sweating while lupin went towards the boy.

evelyn was about to take out some honeydukes best chocolate from her back before she heard a hissing sound and immediately dropped her bag, causing a slithering creature to jump out.

"p-p-professor lupin!!", evelyn squealed, pointing at the snake that was hissing at her.

"vipera evanesca!", lupin casted, making the snake burn into ashes just like how snape has done the previous year when the snake slithered dangerously close to justin finch-fletchley.

evelyn sighed in relief as she slumped back down into the chair.

"why was there a snake in your bag, ms. gardener?", lupin asked.

"I-I'm not sure professor! but I promise it wasn't me!!", evelyn worriedly defended herself.

"no worries ms. gardener. I highly doubt that you'd purposely put a snake in your bag for no reason. do you know if anyone tampered with it while you weren't aware?", lupin asked.

evelyn shook her head. she then switched spots with harry as lupin advised that harry should take a break.

"are you ready?", lupin asked, to which evelyn breathed in and out and nodded.

the boggart then transformed into harry, ron, hermione, and malfoy. they all looked at evelyn with a face of disgust and eyes of hatred.