𝟔.𝟓

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

CHRISTMAS with the young couple was spent at hogwarts. though harry, hermione, and ron had offered evelyn to join them with the rest of the weasleys, evelyn politely rejected their offer as she had claimed that she didn't want to leave malfoy alone.

it was bright and early on a snowy special day. evelyn had made sure that she woke up early so that she could surprise malfoy with breakfast in bed.

zabini was gone so evelyn didn't have to worry about waking the male up.

evelyn hastily wore some green fuzzy socks to match the sweatshirt that she had stolen from malfoy, and black sweatpants. tying her hair into a low side bun, she headed towards the kitchen—which was literally right outside the hufflepuff common room—and started on malfoy's special breakfast.

once the preppy girl was happy with the arrangement of the breakfast tray, she steadily carried it to the slytherin common room, where she then sneakily entered the blonde boy's dorm.

carefully placing the tray on malfoy's nightstand, evelyn noticed that malfoy wasn't even in bed. the boy had fallen asleep sitting by his desk.

sighing, evelyn was about to awake malfoy before she noticed the many papers scattered throughout his desk.

particularly one had caught her eye.

'repairing a closet?'

obviously it was safe to assume that it wasn't just some normal closet. but where it was or why he needed to repair it was unknown.

evelyn quickly put the sticky note down as she tried to look through malfoy's other papers without waking him up. though the rest was just normal schoolwork as it seemed that the boy was slightly underperforming, evelyn couldn't help but help fix or fill out some of the blanks for him.

"dray, wake up", evelyn cooed, gently tapping the male's shoulder.

"mm...5 more minutes", malfoy groaned, making the girl hold in a chuckle.

"I made breakfast for you dray. it's going to get cold".

"breakfast?? don't they serve that at in the dining hall?", malfoy grumbled as he sat up and yawned, stretching his arms.

"yes, but I wanted to surprise you since you've been working so hard lately", evelyn smiled as she combed through malfoy's tousled platinum-blonde hair.