𝟏.𝟖

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"OH you're back hermione!!", evelyn cheered, jumping onto the girl that was holding her luggage.

"I missed you too evelyn", hermione laughed.

it was the beginning of january, and both girls hugged each other tightly, as they haven't seen each other in 2 weeks.

"say—in your opinion—what is the height of stupidity?", ron randomly asked.

"I don't know ron, how tall are you?", hermione retorted, making harry snort and evelyn giggle.

"HEY!"

"anyways, did you guys find anything about nicholas flamel?", hermione asked, making evelyn pause for a moment.

"you mean the wizard who created the sorcerer's stone??", evelyn casually said.

"w-wait you know him?!", harry questioned, making all four of the students stop walking.

"yeah, I read about him in the potions library book. he created the potion of immortality, or something close to that", evelyn explained, not understanding what harry, ron, and hermione were so uptight about.

"oh my goodness!! that makes sense!! thank you so much evelyn!!", hermione said as the trio ran off, leaving poor evelyn confused.

"um...you're welcome...?", evelyn muttered as she started making footprints in the snow again.

walking to the front of the dining hall, she dusted some of the white fluff off of her. just as she was about to enter, someone bumped her shoulder.

"oh, good morning malfoy! hope you had an amazing christmas", evelyn smiled, making malfoy scowl.

"ugh, could you stop being so peppy for even just one second?"

"I see that you're still the grinch, but oh well!" evelyn then skipped away from the fuming malfoy, and into the dining hall she went.

breakfast was already served, making evelyn extremely happy. she couldn't wait to start a new semester and head on to year 2. after all, she was eager to learn more and more about wizardry.

"good morning hannah!"

"good morning evelyn. how was your break?", the blonde girl smiled.