𝟑.𝟓

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HOGSMEADE, a wizard village that only third-years and above are allowed to attend, was finally available to evelyn and her fellow friends.

"I accidentally blew up my aunt marge and so uncle vernon refused to sign the slip", harry dejectedly explained.

"dean thomas can forge signatures well! did you ask him?", ron asked.

"guys, harry shouldn't be sneaking out, you know...black is on the loose still", hermione said.

totally disregarding hermione's concern, harry said, "he offered, but I already told professor mcgonagall that I forget to get my slip signed, so it won't work".

"what about you evelyn? who signed your slip?", harry asked.

"oh, hagrid signed mine since he's somewhat my guardian", evelyn smiled. "but it's okay, I can stay with you if you'd like".

"oh, you don't have to do that", harry smiled, though he had secretly hoped that the girl would stay as he didn't want to be alone.

"don't worry harry, we can have some pie and maybe even practice flying", evelyn smiled.

"that'd be great evelyn", harry smiled back.

—✼—

"we'll bring you back loads of sweets harry!! you too evelyn!", ron and hermione yelled as the duo had set off to hogsmeade with the rest of the third-years.

most of the upperclassmen had also left, leaving a very empty dining hall.

"ginny!! come sit with us!", evelyn smiled, knowing that the girl's crush on harry only deepened after he had saved her from the basilisk and voldemort.

"a-alright". ginny tucked a loose strand of red hair behind her ear as she placed her tray in front of the two third-years.

"you're not going to hogsmeade?", ginny asked, specifically at harry.

"oh no. my family...umm...didn't sign my slip, so I can't go", harry replied.

ginny had continuously tried to make small conversation with harry while evelyn pulled out a gigantic book on the past cases of hippogriffs being executed.