𝟓.𝟏𝟎

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

WHILE the quidditch match between gryffindor and ravenclaw was going on, harry and hermione had met hagrid's half-brother grawp.

though the giant was a bit slow in the brain, he had a kind soul and wouldn't do anything to hurt the kids.

evelyn had also skipped the game, as the girl had to study for her other o.w.l.s. exams and create a potion for a project that was coming up.

lucius malfoy had sent her a letter and requested her presence.

although evelyn did hear from hannah that ron had finally pulled himself together as the keeper and ginny managed to beat cho in catching the snitch, thus making gryffindor beat ravenclaw and earning the quidditch cup once again.

"say, how're you and malfoy?", hannah suddenly asked, though evelyn didn't even look up from her potions textbook.

"we're good. why?", evelyn asked.

hannah hesitated. she had had this conversation with the girl many times, but it never seemed to get through to her.

"evelyn, I know you love him. but he's dangero—"

"hannah. it's not draco that's dangerous. it's the people around him. he's innocent", evelyn interrupted as she calmly flipped the page.

"but—"

"it's okay hannah. I'll be okay", evelyn smiled, finally looking up and meeting the girl's gaze.

evelyn then suddenly stood up and left, unconsciously finding herself walk to the slytherin common room, specifically malfoy's room.

evelyn knocked on the door as she heard shuffling from inside the room. footsteps were heard as the door suddenly swung open, revealing a comfortable malfoy who was wearing sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"evelyn?"

evelyn hopped into malfoy's embrace, wrapping her legs around the boy's waist. the girl looked like a koala as malfoy closed the door and carried evelyn inside, making zabini raise a brow.

"something the matter?", malfoy asked, making the girl only hum in response.

malfoy sighed as he crawled into bed, with evelyn still clinging onto her boyfriend.