𝟑.𝟏𝟏

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HERMIONE under the stress of school work—quit divination, as she believed that professor trelawney was a fraud—and slapped malfoy, as he had made fun of hagrid and buckbeak's upcoming execution.

evelyn had tried to calm the girl down while she helped malfoy by giving him an ice pack.

a few days later, the quidditch game between gryffindor and slytherin had begun.

"so, after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating—"

"jordan!", professor mcgonagall warned.

lee jordan was the commentator for every quidditch match, most likely because he was the best friend of the weasley twins, thus meaning he was the only one that could really tell fred and george apart.

"I mean, after that open and revolting foul—"

"jordan, I'm warning you", professor mcgonagall said more sternly this time.

"all right, all right. flint nearly kills the gryffindor seeker which could happen to anyone. I'm sure", jordan sarcastically commented.

though the slytherins were trying to cheat their way to victory, harry—who now has his firebolt—was quicker than ever.

after racking enough points, harry had caught the snitch and earned gryffindors a long desired victory. since gryffindors had scored more points than hufflepuffs at their previous game, gryffindors took the quidditch cup for the year.

—✼—

exams were rolling around the corner and all students were as stressed as ever. especially hermione since the girl was taking 11 courses.

to make matters worse, when ron, harry, hermione, and evelyn had snuck out to hagrid's hut, hagrid was an emotional mess.

the execution of buckbeak was coming up very soon and hagrid was having a hard time even thinking of parting with the creature.

"ron!! look at this!! I found scabbers!", hermione exclaimed while she brought over the teapot that scabbers was indeed hiding in.

"merlin's beard!! I thought you were dead scabbers!!", ron said as he held the rat who was desperately trying to escape.