𝟔.𝟏𝟎

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

HARRY, hermione, and ron watched the peaceful sunset from the astronomy tower. 

an unspoken silence was broken when hermione patted the boy's back.

"harry, it's going to be okay. sirius and the rest of the order of the phoenix is still here", hermione tried to comfort.

harry sighed as he took the slytherin necklace out of his pocket. he then opened it, finding a small note that was folded up.

"what does it say?", ron asked, standing beside harry, who was in the middle of him and hermione.

"to the dark lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.

I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.

I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.

r.a.b.", harry read out.

"who's r.a.b.?", hermione asked.

"I'm not sure, but we need to find that person and make sure that the horcrux is destroyed. I'm not going back to hogwarts next year. I have to find all of the horcruxes", harry said determinedly.

"then we're coming along!", ron exclaimed, to which hermione also nodded.

"no, you guys can't—"

"yes we can harry. we're coming along and that is final", hermione said.

harry sighed as he draped both his arms around his friends. he was lucky to have them.

but part of him wished that evelyn was here with them too.

—✼—

narcissa placed a warm moist towel on top of evelyn's burning forehead.

most death eaters have dispersed while snape stayed along with the malfoys and bellatrix.

"why take care of that mudblood cissy?? just let her die", bellatrix commented, making draco glare at his aunt.

"bella, why don't we go outside and have some tea", narcissa casually said as she gave evelyn's hand a squeeze before leaving draco's room.