𝟓.𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"IN case you had hit your head and forgot malfoy, but prefects can't take points away from other prefects!", hermione scowled.

malfoy had openly declared that gryffindors should be deducted 10 points because ron's shirt wasn't properly tucked in.

"another 10 for being disrespectful towards me, granger", malfoy grinned.

"like I said, you can't just—"

"oh but I can. keep up with the times granger. professor umbridge hand-picked us to be a part of the inquisitorial squad. thus meaning we get the power to dock points from whichever house we want", malfoy explained.

hermione was about to speak again before evelyn had showed up.

"are you guys alright here?", evelyn asked, making hermione smile.

"no! in fact your boyfriend over here docked points because my shirt was just slightly untucked!", ron complained.

evelyn snapped her head towards malfoy, who was innocently smiling at evelyn.

"draco?", evelyn asked, slowly drawing out the boy's name.

"y-yes love?"

hermione snickered while ron snorted. never did they think that the little hufflepuff would have the slytherin prince wrapped around her fingers like that.

"what did I say about abusing your powers?"

malfoy sighed and rolled his eyes. "it's not okay to abuse my power, or make them scared and run or cower. if I bully them and dock their points, I will surely disappoint".

"did you make a rhyme for him to remember?", hermione asked, almost baffled.

evelyn laughed. "sure did! I made sure that it was engrained in his head so that every time he tried to dock some first-year, he'd remember what I had said".

"it's engrained into my nightmares", malfoy uttered, scowling.

"anyways, sorry about him. I'll see you guys later! we've got a date to attend", evelyn cheerfully smiled as she linked her hand with malfoy's.

the couple started walking away while malfoy quickly took his other hand and held is behind his back, lifting up his middle finger.