𝟓.𝟐

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"I'M so sorry!!", evelyn frantically apologized as she helped the girl she bumped in pick up her books.

"it's quite alright", the girl said, smiling.

if evelyn ever thought that she was pale, the girl in front of her was paler. her gold locks resembled evelyn's greatly. if it weren't for the girl's calm demeanor and silvery-blue-gray eyes, most would've assumed that they were sisters.

"have I perhaps seen you before?", evelyn asked, not trying to sound creepy or anything.

"perhaps", the ravenclaw girl smiled. her voice was a melodic and calm tone, making evelyn's inner soul feel calm.

"would you accept some cookies as an apology?", evelyn asked, taking out a plastic bag that had a raisin oatmeal cookie in it.

"really? you'd be so kind?", the girl asked.

"of course! and my name's evelyn beatrice gardener, fifth-year. you can probably always find me in the library if you ever want more or need anything", evelyn smiled.

"thank you", the girl said, taking the bag of cookie. "I'm luna lovegood, a fourth-year".

"well luna, I'll see you around", evelyn said as she walked towards malfoy, who was waiting for her and leaning against the wall.

"how was class?", evelyn asked, kissing the back of malfoy's hand.

malfoy's lips curled up into a smile. his arm snaked around evelyn's waist as the two walked towards the dining hall.

"charms was quite boring as usual. the short man never seems to stop rambling. sometimes I wonder if I'd accidentally trip over him if I'm just walking down the halls", malfoy joked.

evelyn gasped. "draco, don't say that about professor flictwick! he's a great instructor and I actually enjoy learning from him", evelyn said, making malfoy chuckle.

"is there even a professor you don't like? you seem to love every single one of them even if they're self-absorbed like that blonde one we had for d.a.d.a. one year", malfoy scoffed.

evelyn lightly laughed. "not true. there's a professor that I feel uneasy about", evelyn mumbled, suddenly feeling a bit down.