𝟒.𝟕

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"EVELYN!! YOU DID NOT!", hermione gasped, opening the package at the breakfast dining hall. everyone who was near the gryffindor girl looked in envy.

evelyn walked to the gryffindor table with milk in her box of lucky charms.

"merry early christmas mione!", evelyn smiled, giving the girl a side hug.

"where did you—? how did you—? what??"

hermione was completely flabbergasted. she admired the pink to slight maroon silk as the dress was absolutely stunning.

"I used my allowance from hagrid. draco and I went shopping over the summer and I started saving up since then. I saw the dress and thought you'd look amazing in it. well...I mean, you look great in everything but—"

"oh thank you evelyn!! you're the sweetest!!", hermione giggled, almost suffocating the girl.

"of course!! and we'll start getting ready later today", evelyn smiled.

ron scoffed as he opened his package that was carried by his new owl—the one that sirius black had bought him. his mother had sent him what he had assumed was a skirt.

"ginny! mother sent this to you", ron said, holding up the hideous dress robes for ginny to see.

"that's...not for me ron. it's for you", ginny laughed, making ron's face pale even more.

harry patted ron's shoulder, to which the boy's soul had already left his body. not only did he get rejected by fleur delacour, but now he had to dress in these ugly robes for the yule ball.

—✼—

evelyn helped curl hermione's hair even more, then pinning it up so that only a few strand of curls were left draping down beside the girl's neck.

hermione was already in her pink dress. the top was satin while from the waist down was frills, light pink and slight maroon mixed in together.

light makeup was done as hermione was already naturally beautiful.

evelyn smiled as she finished her friend's transformation. ginny's hair was left straight as that was what the girl had wanted.

"now stay still ginny. I'm just going to put some light lipgloss and eyeshadow on you", evelyn said as she kneeled before the girl.