𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒💞 ~Randy~

Inspired by the song: Out of love by Alessia Cara.

Andy POV
It was just another day like the others so I did everything as usual.
Those days are becoming boring but what can I do about it?
This is my life and I'm too tired to try to pick it up and make it better.
I always get up late, drink my tea while I stare outside of the small window of my apartment then I do nothing for hours and in the afternoon I usually write in my diary some poems or just play new chords on my guitar but lately I forced myself to leave the house at least once a day so I just walk around.
Sometimes I listen to music while I walk but most of the time I just listen to the chaos of the busy city and somehow it makes me feel less lonely.

I've been alone for most of my life, I've never had a group of friends or someone to rely on so I'm used to be alone till Rye came into my life.
He literally brought light when I was crawling in the darkness and I was the happiest person on earth with him.
We were so into each other that the rest of the world didn't matter, we were like a drug for each other.
I was 100% sure he was the love of my life, my soulmate cuz he made me believe in love even tho I always thought love was a stupid thing.
It's one of those things that you have to feel to fully understand but also one of the most dangerous things you will ever feel.
Being with someone is the best thing ever but love is a rollercoaster.
Sometimes you're at the top, everything is perfect and you're feeling the high but after that rush finishes, you go down and it's like the happy world that before was surrounding you fades away.
That's how Rye made me feel.
He made me feel like I deserved happiness and all the time we spent together was perfect but he also broke my heart and I felt awful, almost like I was about to die.
We broke up for a reason that I still needed to understand but at that moment my whole world fell apart.
When he told me that he wanted to end things between us, I was so shocked that I didn't say anything, I simply didn't know what to say.
At first, I tried to change his mind but there wasn't a thing I could say or do to do it so I just let him go cuz I'm not that selfish.
I didn't ask him to stay or to hold me one more time cuz I knew he didn't love me anymore.
It hurt like hell but I knew it was a type of pain from which I could recover.

One day while I was on my daily walk, I decided to stop at a park and enjoy the fall weather.
I love it when it's cold while Rye always hated autumn and mainly winter.
I sat on an isolated bench and just looked around while listening to music.
I was so lost somewhere in my mind when I felt a football barely touch my foot so I picked it up to give it back to its owner but when I looked up I met the eyes I used to stare at all the time.
He put his hands around the ball and our fingers touched sending a shiver through all my body.
I didn't say anything, just looked at him till he said my name, I almost forgot how angelic his voice was.
I didn't reply but that didn't stop Rye from hugging me letting the ball fall to the ground.
I didn't expect it but wrapped my arms around his torso anyway.
Due to our height difference, my face was against his chest and I breathed in all of his scent.
He was still using the same cologne.
The hug lasted about a minute and when we pulled apart Rye gestured his friends to give him a minute then we sat on the bench.
Silence fell between us but you could hear the birds singing and the sound of the children playing on the playground not that far away.

"It's been so long..." Rye was the first one to talk.
"8 months..." I said low barely audible but I guess Rye heard it.
"How are things?"
"Good..." I tried to lie.
"I can see that you're still a terrible liar" he joked but I didn't laugh.
I didn't want to be cold with him but I couldn't help it, it seemed like he removed our relationship out of his head.
"How are you instead?" I tried to put the attention on him.
"I'm fine...I don't know those few months have been weird"
"Something happened?" I asked a bit hesitant.
"Don't really know..."
I looked down and played with the only ring I had, for some reason I was nervous.
"Rye, can I ask you a question?" I said out of nowhere.
"Yeah..."
"When did you fall out of love with me?" I needed to know even tho the answer might break my heart.
"What?" he looked at me but I kept my gaze fixed on the ground.
He turned to look at me and grabbed my chin so our eyes could lock with each other.
"I never fell out of love with you...I could never" he said with the softest tone ever.
"Then why? Why you left me?" tears started to build up in my eyes.
"Cuz I was stupid and scared but all this time that I spent away from you made me realize that it's even scarier waking up without you by my side every single day..." he caressed my cheek to calm me down but I cried anyway.
So he engulfed me with his arms and I cried on his shoulder.
"It's gonna be ok. I'm sorry but I promise you that I won't go anywhere this time"
I shouldn't trust Rye but my heart trusted him so I just went with it.
I kissed him.
I didn't realize how much I missed him and his lips until that moment.
He kissed me back and it was like all my problems and pain disappeared.
After the kiss, I hugged him as he would fade away if I let him go.
"Hey, Andy...it's ok. I'm not gonna leave baby" he reassured me and kissed the top of my head.
We stayed like that for a while then Rye spoke.
"Do you want to go home?"
I simply nodded.
He took out his phone to probably text his friends that he's gonna leave then he grabbed my hand and we walked towards my apartment.
Maybe this time it'll go better...

___________________________________

Note*
Well yesterday was Christmas Day so whoever celebrated, I hope it went good and for who doesn't celebrate happy holidays. I thought this story was better but well still had to post something. If you have some suggestion you can comment them or write me.🎁