Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ ʟɪғᴇ.😷 ~Ralex~

Story about Corona Virus. Pls stay at home and be safe.

Robbie POV
I woke up due to my alarm going off and I stirred in my bed. I turned around to meet with my boyfriend's gorgeous face, how is he so handsome even in the morning? I gave him a kiss on the cheek and after a few minutes of cuddling, we both got up to get ready for the day.
Alex still works for the boys while I just stay at home and kinda help him with his editing but sometimes I go to the boys' house too.
Today Alex has to go over for a music video so this will be a boring day cuz he won't be here with me. After we had breakfast together, I gave him a passionate kiss and he left.
"Don't you dare to go outside there is Corona" he warned me.
I rolled my eyes at him but did what he said.
That day I just cleaned, cooked, did the laundry and other shit like that. Now I'm bored, I don't have Alex to cuddle and I finished all the stuff to do so I decided to call him to see when he's coming home.
"Hey, babe..." I started.
"Hey bub, everything alright? Andy give me a sec" he answered the call.
"Oh, you're busy. Well, I just wanted to know when you'll come home..." I said a bit sad.
"Emm...I actually don't know Rob. I haven't finished with the boys yet but I'll text you when I'm done" he said quickly.
"Love you, I have to go" he added but I didn't have time to say -love you- back that the call ended.
I know he works hard but sometimes I'm a bit jealous cuz he spends too much time with the boys. I decided to just plop on the couch and watch some tv while I wait for my boyfriend.

Alex POV
It's 7 pm now and I've been working all day, I'm tired. Once in the car, I remembered that I promised to text Rob so I did it but he didn't even receive it.
I drove home and once I was inside, I heard the tv going and saw Rob passed out on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket. I starred at him cuz he'd too adorable. Then I joined him and cuddle him as he was a stuffed animal, I love him so much.
He eventually woke up and realized that I was home so he snuggled into me more and held me tight.
"Did you missed me that much?" I laughed a bit, still holding him.
He nodded into my chest and I pulled away to look at his cute face.
"Awww... what about we go on a date tomorrow? Just you and I..." I proposed.
The pout on his face turned into a big smile right away, that's what I wanted to see.

Time skip -next day-
Me and Rob were ready for our date but before we exited the house I told him to not touch anything or anyone cuz the virus is still around. We got in the car and drove to the mall.
"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked him.
"Mmm...I want frozen yogurt!" He said all happy and dragged me to the shop.
I obviously opened the door for him, covering my hand with the sleeve. They made our yogurts and he wanted to sit at a table but I told him that was better if we walked around. He looked at me a bit annoyed but he can't be mad at me. I did that only for his health.
We went into a few shops and I made sure that he didn't touch anything.
"Babe, I love you but I won't catch the virus if I touch a pair of shoes" he told me.
"You don't know so is best if we are careful" he rolled his eyes at me.
The date went on and apart from Robbie being a bit annoyed at me for the virus, it was a great day, I missed spending time with him.
It was now time to go home but while we walked towards the car, we had to walk through a crowd so I handed my boyfriend a mask just to make sure he doesn't get sick.
"Al...I think now it's a bit too much" he said a bit mad.
I didn't have up and just stood there with the mask in my hand, eventually, he took it and put it on then we walked to the car.
During the drive, I tried to talk to him but he kept ignoring me and focused on the road. I hate it when he's mad at me.
Once home, I had enough of the silence treatment.
"Robbie Beaumont! If you don't give me attention now, I'm gonna tickle you to death!" I threatened him.
He kept ignoring me so I attacked him. He begged me to stop but I didn't and he was dying of laughter. "Give. Me. Attention." I demanded.
"Ok ok but please stop" he said panting and I eventually stopped.
We both laid on the couch and he snuggled into my chest. I ran my hands through his soft and long air and enjoyed the cuddle.
"I'm sorry if before I was a bit annoying but I want you to be safe" I apologized.
"It's ok. You were annoying but I get it. Now I understand how Rye's girlfriend feels" I laughed at his final statement.
"Well, I love you so much you know that?" I said to him.
"Obviously I know that idiot and I love you too" he said giggling.
"But you have to promise me that you'll spend more time with me cuz I'm jealous of the boys" he pouted.
I kissed him so it turned into a cute smile and added: "I promise love".

___________________________________

Note*
I swear that I'm alive just been busy with school even with this horrible virus. I tried to write about Ralex again and this time I guess it's alright. Let me know in the comments.🦠