Pᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ 📸 ~Marvey~

TRIGGER WARNING: there's mention of self harm, bullying and bad language so don't read if you're not comfortable with it.❤️

Harvey POV
"I don't know what to wear!" I said aloud a bit frustrated.
Rye looked at me and let out a sigh.
"Don't look at me like that. You're supposed to help me" I was getting pissed off at this point.
I'm always like this before any awards show, don't know exactly why.
"I'm gonna call Mikey" Rye said walking out of our shared hotel room.

After a couple of minutes of me waiting, Mikey finally arrived.
"Babe, what's wrong? Rye said that you were freaking out more than usual" he asked worriedly.
"I don't know what to wear...and I'm really nervous" I said the last part under my breath.
"Ok then I'll help you" he smiled at me and kissed my cheek making me blush.

Me and Mikey are together, yeah but we haven't come out yet. He's actually out of the closet but I'm still scared so he promised me to wait till I'm ready.
But obv me and Mikey are both public figures so everyone speculates about our love lives.
Through the years, I heard a lot of weird stuff but somehow we managed to keep our relationship a secret and I'm not complaining about that.

"Ok, you're ready. You look amazing!" Mikey said from behind me.
I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at Mikey, thank god I have him.
"Come on, we need yo go. It's already late" Mikey said and we left the hotel.

During the short drive to the event, I felt a bit nervous but I was also so excited at the same time.
I mean I got nominated for 2 awards and the boys have been nominated for 1 of them. Plus, their fans have a chance to win best fandom so it's gonna be a special night.

Once we stepped out of the car, tons of paparazzi started to take pictures and the flashes were so bright that I could barely see anything. Somehow I managed to survive and a few interviewers kicked in with some questions that I had to answer alone.

Then Blair told us that it was time to go inside so we walked in together but something got my attention.
"Fags!" Someone shouted, probably one of the paparazzi.
I turned around cuz it clearly bothered me since I've been bullied at school for my sexuality and I've always been scared to be myself.
I was so confused and traumatized at the same time and suddenly all of the memories from high school popped in my mind.
But thank god my knight in shiny armor came to fix the situation.
He turned me around and pulled me away, resting his arm around my shoulder the entire time so I could feel his presence.
"Don't listen to them, you're fine. They are not worth it" he whispered to me while walking.
"Thank you. I love you and a lot" I replied.
"Love you too babe"
Unfortunately, we couldn't kiss but it's ok, he was there for me.

Time skip -a few days after the event-
I was in Mikey's room, just sitting on the bed reading a few articles.
The boys won an award and I'm super proud of them so I had to check what people thought online.
I won 2 awards and I felt super grateful cuz I work hard every day and the fans were amazing. But while I was reading, I ended up on a gossip/rumor page and they had an article about me.

A lot of celebrities were at the award show that took place a few days ago at ***. The atmosphere was amazing and the whole thing felt so surreal, a few artists said but the highlight of the night was actually the red carpet where everyone posed for the thousands of paparazzi.
Talking about paparazzi, we got a little rumor that involves the famous male singer Hrvy. He did a few photos and was about to walk inside alongside with his friends from the boyband Roadtrip, when someone yelled an offensive word towards the artist. He turned around and looked pretty shocked but our question is: is the famous pop singer Hrvy gay?
He actually never talked about his sexuality and all his fans considerate him a pretty reserved person. But why he reacted like that and is he hiding something?

When I finished reading it, I was shocked and I started to have a panic attack kinda.
Why people are like this?
Why can't I be myself?
Is this gonna be like high school?
I don't even want to tell Mikey cuz I don't have the courage and he'll be too worried.
So I got up from the bed as quickly as possible and locked the door, I needed to be alone now. I curled myself in bed and tried to think about something else.

Mikey POV
Today was actually a chill day at the house.
I got up early, did a few things for the upcoming videos of the band and just spend time with the boys but for some reason, I haven't seen Harvey all day.
He came downstairs this morning just to have breakfast, since that he has been in our room so I decided to check on him.

I walked upstairs and when I tried to open the door, it was locked. Harvey never locks the door except when...omg.
I started to knock on the door hoping that he could hear me but no response.
The reason why I'm so worried is because he tried to take away his life once before we were together and since that day I promised myself to always look after him.
So I tried to break down the door and once I was inside, I saw him curled up in bed and immediately ran to him.
I checked if he was ok physically then held him in my arms, letting him rest his head on my chest.
"Baby, I'm here. What happened?" I asked clearly worried about him.
He looked at me with his eyes filled with tears and tried to say something but he chocked on his own words.
I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and kissed his forehead to calm him down.

After a minute, he calmed down and told me everything.
"Omg...I'm so sorry baby. But it's gonna be ok, I'm here with you and we'll go through this together" was my only comment.
He nodded and no longer after, he fell asleep in my arms.

A few hours passed and I was still holding Harvey close to me while he was sleeping but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened.
How can someone be so rude?
How can someone be so mean?
And I tried so badly to think about a solution for all of this mess but there wasn't much that I could do except for being there with Harvey.
Then someone knocked on the door and distracted me from my thoughts, it was Jack.
"Hey...I just read the article about Harvey and I just want to say that all of us are here for you and Harv..." Jack said with a soft smile.
"Thank you...it means a lot to us" I said looking down at Harvey.
We'll be alright, I know that.

___________________________________

Note*
I hate how slow I am with writing and updates. It's been too long but I hope you like this simple story. Also thank god that I'm back from holidays cuz I missed my room so much. Hope you guys are doing ok and remember that I'm always here for you.🧸