𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 comments❗️ ~Honny~

Kinda trigger warning.

Harper POV
I just got in the band and it's amazing. I really love it and I knew it was the best thing to do for me. I moved in a week ago and let me tell you, in this house, you can never be bored. The boys are amazing and all so welcoming, mainly Sonny. He's too nice to me and also sometimes he asks me how I am or if everything is ok. He's caring and I love that. But don't get me wrong, the others are amazing too. It is just that I can't get Sonny out of my head, mainly after the last vlog.

Flashback
They told me that I had to jump in the lake and it was freezing cold but I agreed cuz it's for the content so with only my boxers I was about to jump. But sonny stopped me, placing himself in front of me and I was confused. He wrapped me and he was so warm.
"We were messing with you. We could never let you do that. I could never..." he whispered in the hug.
Then he gave me his warm coat and we kept on with the vlog.

End flashback (still Harper POV)
Now we are best buddies even tho sometimes he just looked at me with flirty eyes but I thought it was nothing since he and Brook like to flirt with each other.
After a couple of weeks, I was already used to my new life but something new came in and I don't know what to do about it.
I recently got some hate cuz I'm new in the band and the Roadies are still upset with Jack leaving. I don't know how to act cuz it's kinda not my fault but I still feel like I did something wrong. I usually ignore it and most of the time it works but today was definitely the worst day.
I got up and my phone was already blowing up with hate comments, I didn't read them but I couldn't help it so I ended up crying. It was too much. After a few minutes, someone knocked at my door.
"Harp 5 minutes and we have to film"
"Ok..." I replied wiping away my tears.
Just ignore it ok Harp? You can do this. I said to myself.
I went downstairs and the boys were already ready to film.
"Hey, guys! We are Roadtrip!" Andy started, looking at the camera.
"Today we are gonna read hate comments and react to them" Rye continued.
Oh no, I can't do this without crying but I have to for the video. So we started to read a few and it hurted so much.
Jack was better. You ruined Roadtrip. The band was better without you. You're not even funny or handsome.
Was all I could read. I felt overwhelmed, like a huge weight was on me and I couldn't breathe. I ran away from the room, crying my eyes out till I was in the cinema room. I sat in the darkest corner with my knees against my chest and tears running down my cheeks. I just wanted to disappear at that moment but someone was in the room.

Sonny POV
When Harper ran away, the boys looked confused but I knew what was going on. I saw the hate but I didn't say anything cuz I thought that he was fine while he wasn't. I'm so stupid.
I ran after him and saw him in the cinema room, crying in the corner. It broke my heart cuz I love him and he doesn't deserve this.
I got closer slowly and sat next to him then when he felt my presence, he hugged me tight breaking down completely. I caressed his back so he could calm down and stop sobbing.
After a few minutes, my shirt was soaked with tears but I didn't care.
"Hey look at me... don't listen to them. You're amazing" I said gently, looking at his ocean eyes.
"No I deserve it... they are right" he whispered.
"I love you..." I mumbled and Harper's eyes got bigger.
"W-what?" He chocked out.
"I love you, Harp... I always have since the lake day but I know you don't feel the same" right after I felt his arms around me and I sank in his warm and full of love hug.
I felt in heaven and a beautiful angel was holding me but I wanted to kiss him so bad so that's what I did, I kissed him. When we parted, I looked in his eyes. I know he's still broken but I can pick up the pieces.
"I want you to know that I'll be there for you through this. They don't matter. You are literally perfect Harp" I said trying to reassure him.
"I got so lucky with you. I love you" he ended and I kissed him again.

___________________________________

Note*
Disclaimer: Harper didn't get hate and I'm so happy that's he's in the band now. So I don't think what I wrote, it's just for the story.

Btw I'm trying to write something new so you guys don't have to read about the same thing. But let me know if you have any suggestions.💮