I feel 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆. ~Randy~

Inspired by a tik tok that I saw.

Rye POV
Easter is coming soon but I don't want Andy to go. He said he'll leave for a week to stay with his mum and family but I can't live without him, a week is a lot.
I entered our room and saw him packing. I sat beside the suitcase and started to take things out of it.
"Ryan Leonard Beaumont!" He firmly said.
I looked at him with puppy eyes.
"Don't look at me like that. I'll be gone only for a week then I'll be back here" he said calmly.
"A week is too much, I mean look at Sonny. Jack has been gone for a week and now the poor boy has to wait for another week" I complained.
Jack went back to Ireland for holidays leaving Sonny for 2 weeks.
"But Harper is in Spain now and Brook is doing more than fine" he said back.
I hugged him so tight that he couldn't move.
"Babe, I need to pack" he tried to get out of my grip.
"Listen, if you let me pack when I'll come back, we can do whatever you want" at his sentence, I light up.
"Ok deal but you have to give me one of your hoodies with your sent on it" I need something to feel less lonely.
He opened his wardrobe and I noticed that most of his fem clothes were still there.
"Babe, why you didn't take those?" I asked.
"Emm...just don't feel in the mood to wear them" he replied.
When Andy finished packing, we spent our last night together with cuddles and kisses.

Andy POV -next day-
After an hour with a crying Rye, I was finally able to leave. I love him but sometimes I feel like I'm in a relationship with a baby but a cute little one that can also be fit as fuck. Ok, Andy, you need to focus.
It was a long drive but I put on my playlist and I was pretty comfy since Rye gave me one of his sweaters.
While driving I thought about Rye's question.
-babe why you don't take those?-.
I replied saying that I wasn't in the mood for my fem clothes. The truth is that I feel fat and ugly, I don't know why I just don't feel pretty so I decided to leave them at home.
Obv I didn't say anything to Rye cuz I already know his reaction.
-babe, you're not ugly...you're super sexy and bla bla bla-.
Sometimes I ask myself why he chose me, he's bisex so he can have both boys and girls. He can have everyone but he still chose me.
I was so lost in my head that I didn't realize I was at my mum's house. I'll take some time to think and relax, I think I need it.

Time skip -a few days later-
I called Rye every day as we promised to do that and so far I had a great time back home. But tonight I think I'll talk with Rye about that subject.
"Hey, Fovvs! I miss you so much, when are you coming back?!"
"Babe, I already told you a thousand times...I'll be back on Friday" I laughed at him cuz he's so cute.
"2 more days...I can't" he was being so dramatic.
"Emm...Rye I need to talk to you about something important" I started.
His mood dropped and I noticed how worried he was.
"Are you breaking up with me?! Pls, don't do that!" He panicked.
"No no no, you silly bean" I laughed.
He let out a sigh of relive.
"Do you remember when you asked me about my fem clothes?"
He nodded but still confused.
"Well, I lied..."
"I don't follow you, baby"
"I feel ugly, Rye. That's why I didn't bring them with me" I confessed.
He stayed in silence for a bit then breathed in and spoke.
"How could you say that?"
"Well, I don't feel pretty anymore..." I explained.
"But how could you say that?"
I was confused.
"That hurts me, baby...you are the most beautiful person I know and I would never stop saying it. I love you more than anything and hearing that you don't feel pretty hurts me" he said and I started to cry, he's too cute.
"Now you made me cry" I laughed.
He gave me a kind smile and I knew that with him I'll feel pretty again.
"I wish you could see yourself with my eyes cuz when you enter the room, it's like there's no more oxygen left"
My boyfriend is the cutest.
"When you'll be back in my arms, I'm gonna tell you that your beautiful every day till you feel pretty again" he said.
"Thank you and I love you so much" I said blowing a kiss.
"I love you more" he replied.

Time skip -in the future-
Rye kept his word and he has been complimenting me every day. It really helped me cuz now I feel myself again and I feel comfortable again with my fem clothes. I just have the best boyfriend in the world.

___________________________________

Note*
This one is a bit shorter but it's cute. Rye gives me the idea of a protective and sweet boyfriend, don't know why. By the why hope everyone is doing ok.🌙