Mʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ ~Marvey~

No one POV
Long-distance relationships suck and we all know that but it's even worse when your loved one comes and goes, so you have to balance your life between special moments full of happiness and periods when you just feel empty. Mikey knows that feeling really well...

Mikey POV
It is another shitty period. I'm by myself alone and all my friends know that is better if I stay alone. I missed him so much, every time he leaves to America I hate it so much. It's not his fault but I'm not asking for much, I just want him.
It's 4 am right now in England and I want to call him so bad but I know that he's definitely busy right now mainly cuz it's like 8 pm there. So I decided to hug my pillow and cried myself to sleep. I wanted the pain to go away so badly or go back in time when he was with me.
I was lost in my messy thoughts when I noticed that the door was open. It was Andy. I just looked at him and I guess he saw how broken I was so he went to hug me. I didn't move, just sat there in Andy's embrace. After a few minutes, Rye saw us and gave Andy a look but I didn't care that much then he said something "just try to sleep ok Mike?" I nodded even tho I wasn't going to sleep.
I know that I'm being selfish cuz Harv was chasing his dream while I just wanted him here with me, but I kept telling myself that he'll come back and when I was thinking about him I got a call from my sweet boy.
My eyes light up and I answered the phone so I could see his beautiful smile on the screen.
"Hey love" I missed his gentle voice.
"Hey..." I replied quietly.
"Sorry if I didn't call but today was really busy but I was too tired so I told Blair to delete all my meetings for tonight so I could call my beautiful boyfriend" he said smiling and even if he wasn't able to see me cuz I had my light off, I was really happy that he was still thinking about me.
"Can you turn the lights on? I want to see your pretty face" I did what he asked and his face from happy became worried.
"Babe..." I knew what he was going to say.
"So... how was your day today?" I asked, changing the subject. I don't want him to worry.

Harvey POV
I know that he was in that period, but I miss him too so bad. I just want him to be happy even when I'm far away so when I saw him with red puffy eyes, my heart broke. I was about to ask him but he changed the subject so I had enough of it. I have to be with him now. I still went on with the phone call but after an hour, he fell asleep and I swear that he's the cutest.
"I love you, remember that" I whispered to him through the phone and then hang up.
I looked at the time and it was about 9 pm, I guess my assistant is awake. I got out of my hotel room and knocked at her door.
"What's wrong Harvey?"
"I need to go back to London. NOW." I stated. She looked at me confused.
"But-"
"no Sally. I need to go NOW. I don't care" I was beyond serious cuz Mikey is my number one priority so she did what I asked her while I packed my stuff.
In no time we were at the airport and I was on the plane to go to my baby. During the journey, I played our playlist and I fell asleep thinking about him. When I woke up, we were already at the airport in London. I rushed out of the plane and got in the first taxi I saw. I was so excited to hug him again, to hold him tight.
Once at the house, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Andy opened the door and he was shocked, I hugged him since I missed my buddy but then asked where Mikey was.
"He's in his room. It's sweet what you did" he said patting my shoulder.
I ran on the stairs and once I opened the door, he was in his bed still asleep. I looked at him and he just looked so cute and tired. I laid in the bed spooning him.

Mikey POV
I was having such a nice dream. It was about me and Harvey in the future and we were just cuddling in our big house. It felt so real, like his real arms were around my waist but deep down I knew it was just a dream so I woke up before I started to cry again. But when I opened my eyes his strong arms didn't disappear. What?!
"Hey, pretty boy" I heard him whisper in my ear. This can't be real. My boyfriend is in America, far away.
I got out of bed quickly and blinked a few times, but he got up and approached me slowly.
"Mike it's me. It's not a dream I promise" I wanted to believe him but what if it was really a dream and I was being fooled by my mind?
Then he kissed me and that was the proof that I needed. I kissed back right away and hugged him so tight as I didn't want him to disappear.
"It's ok baby. I'm here now and I won't go anywhere"
"promise?" I asked with watery eyes.
"Promise" he said with a quick kiss and then he wiped away a tear on my cheek.
"Now let me cuddle my boyfriend cuz I missed him so much" I giggled at his statement and we cuddled all day.
We were watching Harv's favorite movie when his phone rang. It was his assistant so he answered.
"No I can't Sally" ... "I know but I don't care" ... "Sally I won't go back now. He's my first priority" then he hangs up.
"You're gonna be in trouble with Blair cuz of me"
"I know but I'll be worth it" then he kissed me.
God, I love him.

___________________________________

Note*
Two posts in one day wooo! Well I wanted to write a story with a new ship so here you have Marvey. I hope you like it cuz I enjoyed writing it. If you have suggestions comment. 💎