Just a month🙄 ~Ot6~

Ot6: Rye, Andy, Sonny, Jack, Brook, Harper
Not my idea, I got inspired from another oneshot so credits to the owner.

Rye POV
"Guys! I have an idea!" Brook yelled from the stairs.
"Brook, I told you to not yell" Harper complained from his position in Jack's arms.
"I have an idea..." the blond boy said out of breath.
We all looked at him.
"I was on the phone with Elle and she told me that she punished her boyfriend without sex for a whole month...so I thought that we can try that" he spoke.
Sonny looked at him shocked, Andy facepalmed himself and Jack stood up.
"Brook what makes you think that we'll agree with it? I obv won't do it, I'm not a psycho"
Jack is not that innocent as you think...
"Listen, whoever wins gets all the attention he wants during sex" Brook tried to convince us.
I mean it is not that awful, every time we do it everyone wants attention so it's not that bad also it's just a month.
"Ok, I'm in..." I said out of nowhere.
"Mate are you insane?!" Jack said to me.
"Well why not, I'm in it too" Harper added and Sonny next.
"Andy pls don't say yes" Jack begged with puppy eyes.
Andy can't say no to Jack when he does that.
"Brook I can't say no to that" Andy pointed at his boyfriend's puppy eyes.
"But if you win you can get attention..." Brook smirked.
Eventually, Andy gave in leaving Jack alone.
"Jackieee...pls!" Brook begged.
"If you win I promise that I'll do anything you want" Brook promised.
Jack thought about it for a second and finally agreed.
"Yeah! Ok so now a few rules: no touching ourselves, no sex obv and no teasing" Brook pointed out.
Then the most awful month of the year started.

Andy POV
The month started and I was doing ok, to be honest, but after 3-4 days, I noticed that a few of the boys were about to give up.
"I hate Brook" Jack started entering the kitchen.
Harper was cooking with the help of Rye, Brook was somewhere upstairs and Sonny was next to me on the sofa.
"Babe, you need to relax. It's only the first week" Harper said still looking at the pan.
Then Jack got behind the boy and Harper jumped a bit.
"That's my problem Harp" the Irish boy said low.
"Jack if you don't get it off me, I'll be the one with a problem" Harper hissed.
I laughed slightly and Jack moved away.
The night went on pretty easy and apart from Jack's little problem, we were all doing fine. I tried to think about something else and just live my life, I think I might win this.

Time skip -mid-month-
I woke up at 11 am, which is really late for me but I went to bed late cuz I wanted to finish a song. I went downstairs with only a long shirt and boxers cuz I was too lazy to get dressed and then started to make a tea. Today I feel really sleepy so I guess I'll just sleep.
"Fuck Andy. If you don't wear something, I'm gonna lose" I heard Sonny said.
"Sorry mate but I want to win" I marked the word mate purposely.
He gave me a look but I ran upstairs before something would happen, then I heard something.
I got near the bathroom door and realized that those sounds were moans, someone just lost.
I decided to open the door and I kinda regretted it. Jack was in the shower with Harper and all I can say is that if I didn't get out of there I would have joined them.
I waited outside and after a few minutes, they got out of the bathroom, I gave them a look but I noticed that Harper was asleep in Jack's arms.
"Shh...I know we lost but at least I got the best sex ever" Jack laughed at the end.
I kissed Harper on the cheek and Jack on the lips then he carried the blonde boy to the bedroom.
Ok, 2 down, now there are only 3 left, I can do this. I decided to go back to my room and just work on a couple of songs.

Brook POV
I'm not gonna lie, this is hard. I tried so hard to ignore them but I have 5 hot boyfriends, what do you expect me to do?
I wanted to make myself a coffee cuz I need to get those thoughts out of my mind so I walked downstairs. I was really tired and I couldn't help to rub my eyes but what I saw woke me up immediately.
Sonny and Rye were fighting for dominance on the kitchen couch but eventually, Sonny won.
I stood there frozen cuz I didn't know what to do, I could only feel my boner grow but I didn't want to look away.
"B-brook..." Rye moaned out and Sonny snapped his head towards me.
I got closer slowly like I was scared but in reality, I was asking myself if it was worth it...
"Brookie come here..." Sonny softly said and when our lips met, I lost all my control.
Sonny continued what he was doing with Rye while we make out. We switched position a couple of times and even tho I lost, it was worth it.
When we finished, we laid on the couch with only our boxers on. Then Andy came into the kitchen and smirked.
"I guess I won" he said looking proud.
"Did Jack and Harper...?" I asked.
"Yep, this morning in the shower" he explained.
Sonny laughed a bit and to be honest I expected it from Jack but not Harper.
"Well boys prepare for the next month cuz I want all the attention on me" he smirked even more if it was possible.
"What a diva" Rye mumbled and me and Sonny burst out laughing.
We all know where this is about to go.

___________________________________

Note*
This is short but I'm kinda happy how it turned out. I can't wait for summer to come. Tell me in the comments what is your fav ship.🥰