Wᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ~Ot6~

This is for my girl Kat2018-2019
I know is not the best but I tried xxx

Rye POV
Being in a polyamorous relationship has its ups and downs.
I love all my boyfriends to bits and being with more than one person means more love, more cuddles and more fun if you know what I mean. But sometimes it can be a bit stressful too because you need to pay more attention, being there for everyone and just make sure that no one feels left out but that's just how life goes. I won't ever change it for anything cuz I love my boys equally and I'd do anything to make them happy. We got some hate from people but it's alright, we don't really care cuz you have to do what makes you happy at the end of the day.

"Babe..." Sonny's voice echoed in the room.
I hummed in response.
"I want to have fun" he whined a bit.
I looked at him confused, Sonny is not the type to have sex like this out of nowhere.
"But..." I was still shocked by his sentence, I didn't expect it.
"No not that babe. I want to go out outside and have fun like in a club" he explained.
Ok, now I recognize my boyfriend.
"You know the rules...you can't go clubbing alone"
We put this rule cuz we don't want anything bad to happen so we must be at least in 2.
"That's why I'm asking you. The others won't go with me so pls..." he pleaded with his gorgeous eyes.
"But why don't we stay at home and read?" I said raising the book in my hand.
"Rye don't be boring. I want to dance and have a drink in a club. Just for once pls..."
"Ok ok but we have to tell the others first"
He nodded and ran upstairs quickly to tell the others, I love it when my baby is happy.

Andy POV
Me and the others let Rye and Sonny go to the club but I'm a bit worried, not gonna lie.
What if they get drunk and something bad happens or I don't know, they can cheat or get in trouble or...I'm overthinking. I have to trust them.

"Guys we are leaving now!" Rye said from downstairs.
All of us went to kiss them goodbye and I warned them about alcohol.
"Don't worry angel, we'll be fine. I promise" Sonny reassured me.
"Ok be safe and don't come back too late" I said to them.
As soon as they closed the front door, Brook looked more than concerned.
"Brook, it's gonna be alright. They just went to have a bit of fun" Harper said trying to calm down the small boy.
"I don't want them to leave me...what if they find another Brooklyn?"
"No Brook. You're irreplaceable" Jack promised him.
"Let's go play video games ok?" Harper suggested.
Brook nodded and they went upstairs.

Now there's only me and Jack left, I have to not worry about the other 2 boys.
"Andy are you ok?" Jack asked giving me a warm hug.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can we cuddle please?" I said and my boyfriend said yes.
Me and Jack spent the night watching a movie and cuddling and it was perfect since it helped me to not think about Rye and Sonny.
But it was 2 am now and they weren't back yet.
"I'm gonna see how Brook and Harper are doing..." I said to Jack.
He gave me a peck on the lips and then I walked upstairs.

I knocked on Harper's door and when I walked in I saw the cutest scene ever. He was watching a movie while Brook was asleep on his chest.
I stood there for a bit admiring my two loves, they are adorable.
"He was a bit upset about the whole club story but I finally calmed him down..." Harper confessed.
I got near him and sat on the bed.
"And are you ok?" I asked him.
"I guess? I'm not really calm but I know they'll be alright and they won't do anything stupid" he smiled weakly.
We all trust each other more than anyone in this world but you have to understand that we are a bit scared of cheating. So it's normal to be kinda worried, I guess.
"Well, now go to sleep and when they are back, I'll let you know"
I kissed his lips and Brook's forehead and closed the door.

I need a cup of tea, it will calm me down. So I walked downstairs but I noticed that Jack was outside smoking.
I prepared my tea quickly, grabbed a blanket and walked outside. I bet I looked like a giant fluffy bear since a huge smile appeared on Jack's lips. I sat beside him on the stairs and wrapped the blanket over both of us, resting my head on his shoulder. He kept on smoking while I drank my tea and we stayed in a comfortable silence.
While we were sat there, I thought about everything and how happy I am with my life. Yeah, we have our ups and downs but that's the beauty of life.
Jack started to hum a soft melody and I swear that I was falling asleep but suddenly he stood up, waking me up completely.
"Guys what happened?!" He asked walking towards someone.
I rubbed my eyes and noticed that Sonny and Rye were back.
I ran towards them and saw that Rye was pretty drunk.
"Rye got a bit drunk and didn't want to go home so I had to pull him a taxi. It wasn't easy, that's why we are back so late" Sonny explained while holding Rye's waist tight so he won't fall.
"Nah...I'm not drunk...and don't lie sun-" he stopped mid-sentence cuz he had to throw up.
"Ok, I'll take care of him. You guys go upstairs" jack said throwing away his cigarette and holding Rye.
I hugged Sonny since I was happy that he was ok and he ended up carrying me all the way upstairs.

We were in my room and I was changing my PJ when Sonny spoke.
"I'm sorry if you guys were worried about us. I just wanted to have a bit of fun" he admitted shyly.
"It's ok baby. We were worried only cuz we love both of you so it's perfectly fine and beside a drunk Rye, you guys look fine. That's the important thing"
I kissed his lips in a sweet way.
He nodded and we climbed under the covers.
Minutes later, Jack walked in with an exhausted Rye in his arms and then we all fell asleep next to each other.

___________________________________

Note*
I haven't updated in a while, I'm a horrible person. I just had a bit of drama and stuff like that and I wasn't able to write or to even think of stories. If you guys have requests or suggestions comment them for me. Thanks and love you💛